Licorice Spice

Herbal Tea
Anise, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Licorice Root, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Oil, Orange Peel
Licorice
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Stash Tea Company

For our unique Licorice Spice tea we combine the finest licorice root from Europe, cinnamon from Sri Lanka, star anise from China, orange peel from the U.S. and sarsaparilla from South America. The result is a delicious dessert-like tea, good anytime, but especially enjoyable in the evening, as it’s caffeine free.

Licorice Spice is an exclusive blend for Stash Tea. It is both sweet and spicy with the distinct yet subtle flavor of black licorice. Our Master Blender ensures that each handcrafted batch is perfect. Special care goes into the purchase of the herbs and spices which we buy from all over the world for this unique blend.

Bulk Tea: Cinnamon, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Star Anise, Nat flavor of Vanilla, Sarsaparilla, Orange Oil, Natural flavor of Cinnamon, Natural flavor of Clove, Natural flavor of Cardamom

Tea Bag: Licorice Root, Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Chinese Star Anise, Natural flavor of Vanilla, Sarsaparilla, Orange Oil, Natural flavor of Cinnamon, Clove bud oil, Cardamom oil.

About Stash Tea Company View company

At first, I didn’t like this tea. I thought it was an odd flavor, and wondered how I’d ever finish my box of it.

But after a few cups I fell in love. I usually add honey to my tea, but no need with Licorice Spice! It’s sweet and flavorful enough as it is! I’ve shared this with friends who love it as well. It’s a great pick me up when I need something a little sweet during afternoons at work :)

I normally like Stash teas and since I liked the Organic India licorice tea so much I went on a limb and bought a 100pack of this from Amazon.

I LOVE it. It’s really a treat and very fragrant. When I brew a cup and take it into a meeting, my coworkers always ask what smells so good. It’s a very smooth tasting tea with a pleasant aftertaste. If you’re into licorice you will really like this tea. I managed to make it through the whole 100 bags.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I really liked this one. Doesn’t require any sweetening, though the sweet aftertaste is a little odd sometimes. Overall, pleasantly spiced.

Crazy sweet, but sometimes that has its place. Dessert tea, definately. It’s too bad that fall has come early to my corner of the world, as this probably would make an excellent iced tea…

I enjoy this tea as it soothes my sore throat with the coating it leaves, and when honey is added, it is even smoother. I have never been a big fan of licorice as a candy, however, I will definitely keep purchasing this as a tea for my “stash”. If it does increase blood pressure, well, as they say, all things in moderation. I will not make this a daily drinker.

Leaves a strange and disturbing, overwhelmingly, sweet taste in your mouth that lingers and makes me cringe a little.
The flavor has potential though!

I tried this tea from a set that I received as a gift from a friend for Christmas, and as one who’s partial to the taste of licorice I was extremely disappointed. The smell seemed welcoming and familiar, and upon first tasting it I was pleased. It had a pleasant, light licorice flavour.

However, the aftertaste of this tea was extremely sweet, and it quickly became overpowering. I couldn’t decide exactly what flavour it was that had me so displeased, but after a few more attempts at trying this tea it went to waste.

Such a shame, as I have such fondness for Stash teas, and licorice, but this is not one that I’ll try again.

Oh. Oh god. No. I tried. I steeped it the normal time of my blacks. It smelled like licorice and then it tasted so abrasive I gave up after my first taste. Then leaving it by me, kept forgetting to toss out and wash the cup since I was at work, I tried two or four small sips across the next few hours (because I have a container that keeps it hot for around four-five hours) but it was just as terrible each time.

One of my absolute favourites – this tea has so many different flavours, and a nice sweetness to it

180 °F / 82 °C

I’m drinking this for a congested throat.