Organic Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

From Stash Tea Company

Stash’s Organic Chamomile brews a beautiful golden cup with a delicate, classic apple-like flavor and fragrance. It is a soothing drink that is good anytime of the day, but especially relaxing in the evening.

The word chamomile is derived from the Greek chamos (ground) and melos (apple), referring to its low-growing habit and its apple-scented blooms. Its daisy-like flowers reminded the ancient Egyptians of the sun, who called it “herb of the sun”.

Ingredients: organic chamomile
Steeping Instructions: 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit
Caffeinated: No
Country of Origin: Egypt

About Stash Tea Company View company

I love this tea! (tisane) It has a very nice, full, and balanced chamomile flavor. A good way to heat up in the cold months…

jerra

I was trying to edit this post but was having issues. I was going to comment that this herbal tea could actually stand to be a bit stronger for my liking, but still good….

I can’t fall asleep tonight. I’m wayyyyy toooooooo excited. Tomorrow is my last class of Yoga. I’m walking early tomorrow morning for the walking wellness club for the college. Last night I did not sleep well, or hardly at all. So, I’m eating cereal, and waiting for my tea to be the right temperature to drink. I love Chamomile tea, it usually does the trick. Oh, and I’m reading about how to become a poet, its actually for children, but I think it applies to me. Poetry, Echoes music, and chamomile should do the trick. :)

I’ve had mixed experiences with Stash teas, I hated their Vanilla Honeybush, but this chamomile is very enjoyable. I have admittedly little experience when it comes to tea, something I hope to change, so I’m going to refrain from rating this until I feel I have more chamomile experience. I’m getting a whole bunch of Harney and Sons loose tea on Friday, chamomile among them, so I may add a rating once I get them. On the whole, though, I like this chamomile.

This is just your basic chamomile tea. It’s neither good nor bad just . . . boring. I know from experience that chamomile tea can be quite delicious but I can’t get excited about this one. That being said, it is decent when you’re sick and just want something to sooth your throat and make you sleepy.

My least favorite Chamomile tea I’ve tasted.
That being said, I don’t like Chamomile very much, so maybe it’s just me.