Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea Leaves, Peach
Peach
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

Choice black teas blended with natural peach flavors for fragrant aroma and a delicately sweet, juicy taste.

About Stash Tea Company View company

One of my favorites from Stash. They seem to do flavored black tea very well, in my humble opinion. Very “fresh”, non artificial peach flavoring. Wins hands down over Ginger Peach by Republic of Tea.

I was making space in my cupboard for my Adagio tins on the way (only 2, but still want them front and center) when I found a few bags of Stash Peach Black left. I needed a pick me up this morning so I made a cup to enjoy while getting ready for work. It’s not bad for a bagged tea. Gave a rich dark caramel liquor after steeping for 2 minutes and smells strongly of peach. It does have a bit of a floral aftertaste. Might try the last few bags iced, as I believe this is one my husband would like (as it tastes like lipton iced). I can’t get him into other teas yet.

Great peach taste with a strong, standard black taste behind it. Not the highest quality tea, but it gets the job done.

The peach flavor is quite good. Its not overwhelming or missing or bitter. The tea itself seems very light. No malty, chocolaty or much of any other flavor that I can detect. Since I put one teabag in our teapot (which I’m sure is more than 8oz) I may try more tea next time.

I had a cup this morning. Very nice, not too heavy on the peach flavor.

Last in my stash of this Stash Tea…it’s a goodie!

Peach tastes almost fake. I’m sure it’d be great for making sweet tea in the summer, though.

Flavors: Peach

I had something just like this in a restaurant and though I tried everything from Country Peach Passion (Celestial Seasonings) and Perfect Peach (Bigelow) what I was really looking for was just plain Peach. I don’t need rose hips, hibiscus, apple, strawberry—just give me Peach, please! And Stash delivered! So glad I found this, and though the store was selling it for $5 it is definitely worth it. One of my new favorites. :)

love this. nice black tea with little bitterness and fairly strong natural peach flavor. surprisingly good unsweetened.

This is one of my husband’s favorite teas but I hadn’t tried it until now. I like it! The tea bag smells very peachy and the tea smells peachy as well. It definitely tastes best to me when sweetened and with milk added. The sugar brings out the peach flavor more, I think maybe because peaches are naturally sweet so peach flavor without sweetness is kind of incongruous. The milk smooths the flavor and texture. Also, I’d like to note that although I love the fruit, artificial peach flavor is not something I enjoy, but I liked the peach in this tea. Maybe that means most of the flavor is real vs artificial?

All in all, I would drink this plain, but it’s definitely nicer with milk and a little sugar. This tea isn’t super remarkable or memorable to me, but pleasant for sure.