Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea Leaves, Peach
Peach
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

Choice black teas blended with natural peach flavors for fragrant aroma and a delicately sweet, juicy taste.

About Stash Tea Company View company

One of my favorites from Stash. They seem to do flavored black tea very well, in my humble opinion. Very “fresh”, non artificial peach flavoring. Wins hands down over Ginger Peach by Republic of Tea.

I was making space in my cupboard for my Adagio tins on the way (only 2, but still want them front and center) when I found a few bags of Stash Peach Black left. I needed a pick me up this morning so I made a cup to enjoy while getting ready for work. It’s not bad for a bagged tea. Gave a rich dark caramel liquor after steeping for 2 minutes and smells strongly of peach. It does have a bit of a floral aftertaste. Might try the last few bags iced, as I believe this is one my husband would like (as it tastes like lipton iced). I can’t get him into other teas yet.

Great peach taste with a strong, standard black taste behind it. Not the highest quality tea, but it gets the job done.

The peach flavor is quite good. Its not overwhelming or missing or bitter. The tea itself seems very light. No malty, chocolaty or much of any other flavor that I can detect. Since I put one teabag in our teapot (which I’m sure is more than 8oz) I may try more tea next time.

I had a cup this morning. Very nice, not too heavy on the peach flavor.

Last in my stash of this Stash Tea…it’s a goodie!

I just wanted something I could steep once. (I usually resteep everything – unless its oolong or pu-erh). But really this is so nice, I probably could have resteeped it. I really like most of Stash’s teabags. They might be my favorite grocery brand. There is a strong sweet peach flavor with a decently robust malty black tea base. The cup is pretty dark. It’s tasty and would probably be AWESOME iced. I’m lacking an iced tea vessel though!

Fjellrev

Nooo, hope you’ll pick up an iced tea vessel soon, especially with summer around the corner!

tea-sipper

Haha, I just have no idea what to get. I should probably just get a mason jar that is iced tea acceptable or something. :D

Fjellrev

That would totally work! I have a plain glass jug, nothing fancy, and it works like a charm.

adagio breeze

you don’t resteep oolong or pu? o_O

tea-sipper

No, I meant I steep oolong or pu more than twice. :D

caile

I love mason jars to keep iced tea in. :)

meh…not bad for black tea, but the peach flavor is very mute. would i buy it again, maybe not…

Peach tastes almost fake. I’m sure it’d be great for making sweet tea in the summer, though.

Flavors: Peach

I had something just like this in a restaurant and though I tried everything from Country Peach Passion (Celestial Seasonings) and Perfect Peach (Bigelow) what I was really looking for was just plain Peach. I don’t need rose hips, hibiscus, apple, strawberry—just give me Peach, please! And Stash delivered! So glad I found this, and though the store was selling it for $5 it is definitely worth it. One of my new favorites. :)