Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea Leaves, Peach
Peach
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

Choice black teas blended with natural peach flavors for fragrant aroma and a delicately sweet, juicy taste.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I’ll be the first to admit I’m not a huge fan of fruity black blends. And because the Peach Black is made up of heartier black tea than I usually care for, I decided to steep it (the tea bag version) for only three minutes.

This tea has a lovely sweetness to it. I would agree with the descriptor “juicy”. The peach flavor is light and pleasant. However, I can’t get over the taste of this black tea; it’s far too astringent for me. I like my blacks smooth and unfortunately, the Assam in this blend sticks out like a sore thumb. To be honest, I don’t think its maltiness pairs well with the peach flavor.

This is my most favorite peach flavored tea. I’ve never had such a delicious blend of tea and peach. I love it hot and cold, and it has its own sweetness, but is yummy with a little bit of sugar.

Very fragrant and pleasant

I love this peach tea. Has a real peach flavor. I am not a fan of the peach ginger teas that are more commonly found. So it was a nice surprise when I found this one. It is good when hot, but even better iced.

I was hoping for more peach flavor after all the raving about this flavor in the tasting notes on steepster and in other places. But once again this one hit me as strongly smelling of peach, tasting of a good black and then a really thin peach additive in it. Worth the one morning sample, but I definitely wasn’t in love.

I LOVE this tea!! It is great Hot or as an Iced Tea. I enjoy it so much.

Decent not great. I had a coupon so I thought I’d get some for travel this week. I made some iced with dinner. Tannins definitely show through. Peach flavouring is pretty good though.

I love this a good black tea with a good natural tasting peach flavor.

Made it much better this time

I like this tea without milk and sugar, unlike most black teas. There was only a hint of peach, which I loved. Definitely my favourite peach tea yet.