Orange Spice

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Orange zest, cinnamon and natural sweet spices added to fine tea create a rich, aromatic blend.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Please note: this is the bagged variety, not the loose kind!

This is a decent tea for an afternoon pick-me-up, but it’s no Constant Comment (by Bigelow), which is my standard for the orange&spice combo. It’s decent, but nothing special. I believe this was in a sampler pack so it’s not as if I purchased a whole box anyway.

This is another of the ones free in the breakrooms at work. Not bad! Dark honey/amber liquor, not too overpowering on the orange scent, not bitter from the oranges either. The taste is nice and mellow, although I personally would like more cinnamon. Maybe if I used a cinnamon stick for stirring… Good with just a bit of sugar and it still has the caffeine I need in the am. Decent desk tea.

Cofftea

Is this kinda like MarketSpice Chai?

Meg

kinda, but nowhere near as strong or cinnamon-y. I really like a stronger amount of cinnamon. Basically, it’s pretty decent for being free. LOL

Work tea! It was pretty good, reminded me of a more orange version of their pumpkin spice!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

a similar product to bigelows constant comment.smooth not too citrusy good with a touch of sugar.

In variety pack heaven here, so lots of yummy tastings today:) This is another great flavored black. 3 minutes to perfection, natural orange spice flavor. This is in the same taste realm as Constant Comment but seems less bitter, and more well rounded flavor- wise.

So I’ve discovered that I don’t really like orange teas, but aside from my dislike of the flavor, this tea wasn’t bad, so I gave it a fair rating. So that I could finish the cup, I stuck some hazelnut creamer in to cover the orange flavor. With that, it kinda reminded me of orange christmas cookies. I think everything reminds me of christmas these days, and how much I’d rather be home than taking finals….oh well. But yeah, it’s good to know what kinds of teas I don’t like =]

This was okay. A black tea with a orangey flavor and a hint of cinnamon. I wish the black base had been a bit better though.

I found this one quite generic. It smelled very citrus-y orange, and then it just tasted like black tea for me. Not a bad black tea, either, just pretty middle of the road all together. Guess I’m glad I only had one of these to try.

first off, i hate cinnamon. I almost always pass on chai, because the cinnamon is too overpowering for me. However, I was willing to take a shot. Once I opened the packet, I noticed that the teabag was a little damp- because of the orange oil! The scent of cinnamon was there, but the orange was equally matched. It was a perfect balance. I wouldn’t buy this again, but it was a nice experience.