Orange Spice

Black Fruit Blend
Cinnamon, Orange, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Orange zest, cinnamon and natural sweet spices added to fine tea create a rich, aromatic blend.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Please note: this is the bagged variety, not the loose kind!

This is a decent tea for an afternoon pick-me-up, but it’s no Constant Comment (by Bigelow), which is my standard for the orange&spice combo. It’s decent, but nothing special. I believe this was in a sampler pack so it’s not as if I purchased a whole box anyway.

This is another of the ones free in the breakrooms at work. Not bad! Dark honey/amber liquor, not too overpowering on the orange scent, not bitter from the oranges either. The taste is nice and mellow, although I personally would like more cinnamon. Maybe if I used a cinnamon stick for stirring… Good with just a bit of sugar and it still has the caffeine I need in the am. Decent desk tea.

Is this kinda like MarketSpice Chai?

kinda, but nowhere near as strong or cinnamon-y. I really like a stronger amount of cinnamon. Basically, it’s pretty decent for being free. LOL

Work tea! It was pretty good, reminded me of a more orange version of their pumpkin spice!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

a similar product to bigelows constant comment.smooth not too citrusy good with a touch of sugar.

In variety pack heaven here, so lots of yummy tastings today:) This is another great flavored black. 3 minutes to perfection, natural orange spice flavor. This is in the same taste realm as Constant Comment but seems less bitter, and more well rounded flavor- wise.

So I’ve discovered that I don’t really like orange teas, but aside from my dislike of the flavor, this tea wasn’t bad, so I gave it a fair rating. So that I could finish the cup, I stuck some hazelnut creamer in to cover the orange flavor. With that, it kinda reminded me of orange christmas cookies. I think everything reminds me of christmas these days, and how much I’d rather be home than taking finals….oh well. But yeah, it’s good to know what kinds of teas I don’t like =]

When I’m working a 12-hour shift, one travel mug of tea just doesn’t cut it! So today I caved and brewed up some bagged tea at the coffee station at work. For a bagged tea, this is actually quite good…there is a nice balance of citrus and cinnamon flavor and a nice smooth base (I’m not detecting any bitterness or astringency, which makes me happy!) It’s similar to Bigelow’s Constant Comment, but I like this one better.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Orange, Smooth

This was okay. A black tea with a orangey flavor and a hint of cinnamon. I wish the black base had been a bit better though.

I found this one quite generic. It smelled very citrus-y orange, and then it just tasted like black tea for me. Not a bad black tea, either, just pretty middle of the road all together. Guess I’m glad I only had one of these to try.

first off, i hate cinnamon. I almost always pass on chai, because the cinnamon is too overpowering for me. However, I was willing to take a shot. Once I opened the packet, I noticed that the teabag was a little damp- because of the orange oil! The scent of cinnamon was there, but the orange was equally matched. It was a perfect balance. I wouldn’t buy this again, but it was a nice experience.