Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Spicy, aromatic blend of black teas, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, clove and cardamom.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Decent but not awesome. What I drink if the Good Earth Chai isn’t on sale. (Definitely don’t steep as long as that one.) Sugar/half & half.

This isn’t my favorite bagged chai – a bit too much ginger or anise, maybe? It is tasty, though. I’m still on the search for the perfect “regular” bagged chai, without fancy flavors.

As with most chais, I brew with 2 tea bags in about 10 oz of water, then add milk and sugar.

The smell of this tea makes me think of Christmas time. So much so that I tend not to drink it much when it’s not the holiday season. It just doesn’t feel right to drink my “Christmas tea” when it’s not Christmas time. That said, when I am drinking this tea, I love it! Raw sugar and heavy on the milk. Perfect.

I absolutely love Stash teas – this one, in particular. If you like chai, you really must try this brand.

On it’s own, I find this tea to be a little too heavily spiced. However, I find that if I mix it with Stash’s Peppermint or a nice chamomile, I really enjoy it. Also decent with Ambrosia White Plum from Zhena’s Gypsy Tea.

pretty good – too much gingery and cinnamon flavor for me though.

very good taste :d love it.

Pleasantly surprised. No Stash aftertaste present.

Nice and spicy. This is probably my favorite bagged tea.

I find this tea to have a very synthetic taste to it. Or maybe it is just heavy on the flavoring oils…