Decaf Crème Caramel

Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Stash Tea Company

Stash Decaf Creme Caramel Tea is inspired by dulce de leche, a traditional Latin American confection made of cream and sugar. Stash Decaf Creme Caramel is a delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural flavors of chocolate and dulce de leche. Add a splash of milk and sugar for a rich and creamy dessert drink. This tea is made with 100 percent natural ingredients.

About Stash Tea Company View company

I can find nothing about this that I enjoy. It just tastes fake and mediciney to me. I tried it hot and waited until the cup cooled. At no time could I separate the flavor of the tea, chocolate, or caramel. It is just one nasty horrible mess. It has been a long time since I have dumped out a cup rather than finish it. I can’t even chug this to make it go away. I need a Coke to wash this taste away. Ick.

I’ve that this same experience with most of the Stash teas. Sorry it was bad for you too. :( But on to bigger and better, right? :)

I like a lot of Stash tea better than most Tazo but this one is just baaaad.

The tea smells nice – not necessarily like caramel to my nose though – it’s more like those old-fashioned shortbread cookies you get in tins around X-mas. The flavour is wretchedly bitter plain but it’s much improved with some milk. It’s sweet but I’m still not really getting caramel specifically – it’s has the biscuity, shortbread flavour with a bit of creaminess added to it.

It’s all a little bland and underwhelming to be honest.

Ok, I just drank a hot cup of cardboard!! This is the worst tea I’ve ever had. Thank goodness my nephews love it or it would be to the bin for this tea.

if you still have the box.. or container.. would you be willing to share just a sample? :)

I’m at work and just called my son to see if I had any left and he was just steeping the last of it. Once I tell the boys they can have anything their on it till it’s gone. Sorry : (

Meh. Bitter. This isn’t an exciting beverage. I didn’t wanna add any additives, so it may have tasted good without it. I don’t know why I’m not a big Stash tea fan.

So I decided to try this tea again. This time, brewed at 175 for 2 minutes. It’s still gross.

Adding a 1/2 teaspoon of French Vanilla creamer made it drinkable. Mainly because it tastes more like creamer than the tea, but the tea still tastes funny. And not funny ha-ha.

I want to love this tea. Caramel? Tea? It should be delicious. But it’s not.

lesson learned. if i want caramely goodness, have caramel. nice enough.

205 °F / 96 °C

Fall struck today and I busted out the comfy sweater, switched on my therapy light to sit under and brewed up this tea. I wanted something comforting and sweet. I don’t know how this tea made its way into my cupboard as I don’t remember buying it but who am I to turn down the magic tea cupboard gifts.

Mine was bagged and I made it sweet and milky. I was just really searching for a sweet caramel flavour and this served its purpose. I actually prefer this over another creme de caramel roobios that I own which is much more costly. It is just a good basic tea for when you have a chill on and want something sugary to get your heat on.

Another one bought a few years ago when I bought things from the grocery store. Am just now catching up on these tasting notes.

Even then, I really did not enjoy this tea.

’Nuff said.

Weak but pleasant.
Creamy and sweet.
Worth a try if you’ve got milk and a small cuppa on hand

Bland, not much flavor on its own. Even after adding milk and sugar, still nothing to write home about, but it does have a pleasant aroma.

Flavors: Caramel