Peppermint Herbal Tea (Caffeine Free)

Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Peppermint
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Stash Tea Company

Stash Peppermint is produced exclusively from top quality Oregon grown peppermint, which is considered the world’s finest. Oregon’s deep rich soil, moist cool winters and long dry sunny summers provide mint growers with the natural tools to produce peppermint. The mint is harvested in July and August and when properly cured (or dried) it is sold as leaf or to produce peppermint oil. Stash Tea purchases its mint leaf directly from Oregon farmers. It is sent from Oregon fields to the Stash Tea plant where it is packaged to protect the freshness and menthol content. Nothing else is ever added to our Peppermint tea. The result is a soothing, refreshing, aromatic drink that is superb hot or iced, any time of day.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Mixed in some Stash Premium Green for a homebrewed Moroccan mint tea.

It’s pretty good, but I prefer Celestial Seasonings’ peppermint.

This is good but without licorice root, I wouldn’t drink this nearly as much as I do.

8 min or more

Cut the bag open to let it steep free in the water. I don’t mind swallowing peppermint dust.

Some background – I got turned onto Stash by the person I consider to be my true grandmother. I have to say, when I realize more and more that this brand is really no better than Kroger Private Selection, with the added insult of smaller tea bags, I start to feel sorry for my deceased gramma, and wish she had been able to save money on Kroger’s store brand tea, or at least on Celestial Seasoning’s own spin on this tea.

Disappointed, because of its lack of strength. Am drinking it cold, and frankly, it tastes a bit like toothpaste. I mean, it is really cooling, but it is lacking severely in any real flavor.

I got a bunch of dust sitting on the bottom of my cup like so much sludge, and no real flavor to show for it, after I paid a bit more for less tea from a brand I was taught to trust.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Nothing exceptional, but delicious!

This is my favorite peppermint tea. It has the strongest peppermint flavor of all the peppermint teas I’ve tried.

Flavors: Peppermint

I had a cup of this while I was out at dinner last night. I really like peppermint, so I knew I wouldn’t dislike it, but I will say that this seems like a good quality peppermint. It had no bitterness to it, just a refreshing minty flavor, unlike some lower quality peppermint I’ve had in the past.

Flavors: Peppermint

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is my “go-to” peppermint tea. Fresh, great for a sour stomach.

One of my favorites from Stash. Being a sufferer from acid reflux, due to it being a side effect of my blood pressure pills, this tea soothes and lessens the impact from that problem. It also tends to make me sleepy, so I drink a cup about a half an hour before I lay down for a night’s sleep.

I think this one is excellent when its new but if you keep the pack hanging out for too long, the mint loses its punch