Peppermint Herbal Tea (Caffeine Free)

Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “*~*~*TMI Alert *~*~*~ The past week or so, I've been having digestive issues. Nothing too awful, but I've been constipated and my stomach hasn't been in tip top shape. I'm worried I might have...” Read full tasting note
    forkyfork 166 tasting notes
  • “I don’t even know how many boxes of this I’ve gone through over the years. It’s not even anything remarkable, just a nice background tea. You know, one of those teas you enjoy enough to keep...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 349 tasting notes
  • “Seriously this is the best bagged peppermint that I've had. I'm drinking a lot more decaffeinated teas with the work/diet plan that I'm on, and with the heartburn issues I've had over the year. I...” Read full tasting note
    thedjbooth 353 tasting notes
  • “I must have steeped this less than normal, because it doesn't taste like peppermint except in the cool aftertaste. Like how your mouth feels after you brush your teeth with peppermint toothpaste....” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 526 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

Stash Peppermint is produced exclusively from top quality Oregon grown peppermint, which is considered the world’s finest. Oregon’s deep rich soil, moist cool winters and long dry sunny summers provide mint growers with the natural tools to produce peppermint. The mint is harvested in July and August and when properly cured (or dried) it is sold as leaf or to produce peppermint oil. Stash Tea purchases its mint leaf directly from Oregon farmers. It is sent from Oregon fields to the Stash Tea plant where it is packaged to protect the freshness and menthol content. Nothing else is ever added to our Peppermint tea. The result is a soothing, refreshing, aromatic drink that is superb hot or iced, any time of day.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Mixed in some Stash Premium Green for a homebrewed Moroccan mint tea.

It’s pretty good, but I prefer Celestial Seasonings’ peppermint.

This is good but without licorice root, I wouldn’t drink this nearly as much as I do.

8 min or more

Cut the bag open to let it steep free in the water. I don’t mind swallowing peppermint dust.

Some background – I got turned onto Stash by the person I consider to be my true grandmother. I have to say, when I realize more and more that this brand is really no better than Kroger Private Selection, with the added insult of smaller tea bags, I start to feel sorry for my deceased gramma, and wish she had been able to save money on Kroger’s store brand tea, or at least on Celestial Seasoning’s own spin on this tea.

Disappointed, because of its lack of strength. Am drinking it cold, and frankly, it tastes a bit like toothpaste. I mean, it is really cooling, but it is lacking severely in any real flavor.

I got a bunch of dust sitting on the bottom of my cup like so much sludge, and no real flavor to show for it, after I paid a bit more for less tea from a brand I was taught to trust.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Nothing exceptional, but delicious!

This is my “go-to” peppermint tea. Fresh, great for a sour stomach.

One of my favorites from Stash. Being a sufferer from acid reflux, due to it being a side effect of my blood pressure pills, this tea soothes and lessens the impact from that problem. It also tends to make me sleepy, so I drink a cup about a half an hour before I lay down for a night’s sleep.

I think this one is excellent when its new but if you keep the pack hanging out for too long, the mint loses its punch

I’ve come down with head cold for the past couple days and I’ve been living off this stuff. It gently clears the sinuses and soothes the throat. It’s a great tea to be having on this chilly evening.

What do you want? It’s peppermint. I love peppermint, especially when I’m feeling frail or sick or sleepy or dehydrated (since it’s basically just hot flavored water), and this totally fulfills my needs. It’s not as strong as Harney’s peppermint but when I’m in a peppermint mood, I don’t want something overpowering. I used to use this as a daily post-workout pick-me-up with a sprinkle of sugar and a yogurt accompaniment.