Decaf Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin, Spices
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor.

About Stash Tea Company View company

Psst….I can’t taste what you’re trying to say wee Pumpkin Spice tea!.
Lovely idea, better with milk. But really was passionless.
Feel like I need to try this again but with a different brand.

Good stuff I love pumkin pie & this is great with milk

very good. it would definitely go well with thanksgiving dinner.

I tried the bagged version of this. It is quite good. It has a nice blend of spices, and just a hint of pumpkin to give it a unique twist. The underlying tea flavor was smooth and not at all bitter. I wish the pumpkin flavor was a little stronger, but I think I’ll be buying more regardless.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I couldn’t even finish my cup of this tea, which saddens me because I was really looking forward to it.
It tasted sort of like I was sipping on very spicy, dirty water. I got no pumpkin, and no distinct spice flavors. Just a general, peppery taste.

8 OZ / 236 ML

Not what I was hoping for. Like others have said, I was honestly hoping for a liquid pumpkin pie type of flavor and got nothing close. The spices are definitely there but they go down the throat harsh. This has been sitting in my cupboard for over a year now and I haven’t had more than a few bags – chances are it’ll end up in the trash eventually since I’ve found the incredible world of loose leaf tea.

It’s very a very autumnal flavour — very spicy. I do think that the nutmeg overpowers it though, and there wasn’t enough “pumpkin” flavour for my tastes. I would enjoy more pumpkin since I feel like that earthy flavour would compliment this…. I suppose I was expecting a bit more. Not a bad tea, but more for one who prefers a tea heavy on the spices (or the nutmeg).

At least there was no licorice, which is the one reason I stay away from chai-like teas. :)

One of my coworkers gave me this to try. Steeped, with a bit of milk and sugar, it smells exactly like pumpkin pie! The taste is watery though, with no actual pumpkin flavor and some spices in the background. Kind of disappointing, but not a bad tea.

I bought this because I was craving pumpkin pie (or a pumpkin spice latte) but didn’t want to consume the extra calories. First impression: Mmmmmmm, this is reaaaaally good! I keep getting whiffs of pumpkin spice from my cup, and can actually taste it in the tea. I’m also picking up some pepper and vanilla notes — this one’s both spicy and mellow. My sister and I are drinking this at two in the morning while we’re both working on essays, and it’s going really well with the colder post-Canadian Thanksgiving October night. Great that it’s decaf, too!

I taste some discernible pumpkin here, unlike other pumpkin spice teas I’ve tried. I’m not sure how I feel about this. I think I actually expected more spice from this. May or may not buy again. I’m on the fence.