Decaf Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin, Spices
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

From Stash Tea Company

This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor.

About Stash Tea Company View company

This tea is not what I expected. The fragrance was divine. You could definitely smell the pumpkin and all the lovely spices – it almost had a chai scent. However, I couldn’t taste any of those things. It just tasted like plain black tea to me, which was a bit disappointing. I will drink what is left in the cupboard but I’m not sure I’ll purchase it again. Maybe I’ll try it with a little honey and see if that brings out the flavors.

Delightful taste and spicy-ness of pumpkin pies in Fall. Will have to try again with milk as suggested.

Its good, but it misses something without the caffine. I swear it affects the flavour!

light easy and delicious
Not bad with a good amount of spice

This is the last of my Stash pumpkin. I haven’t drank any in a while, and I figured Halloween was the perfect time to drink the last tea bag. I remember I complained it didn’t have enough pumpkin in it. It still doesn’t, but there is more pumpkin here than I remembered. Not a bad tea. Though if I drink a black tea I usually don’t prefer decaf. But a good fall tea!

mmm! delicious!

Okay, I overbrewed this one a bit since a coworker came in to talk to me while it was brewing, but it’s still REALLY WEAK. I have one more bag and I’m going to take it home and see if using hotter water helps.

I’m tasting spices, but no tea and no pumpkin. Bleh.

I wanted to like this tea, but there’s no pumpkin flavor to it, just spice. Frankly, with milk, it tastes like so-so chai. Which is okay, but not what I was expecting from this tea. I would not buy this tea again.

This tea tastes exactly like you would expect. It’s like a nice nutmegy pumpkin pie. It’s also decaf, so it makes a good nighttime tea. I liked this so much that I gave some to my mom and sister as part of their Christmas presents.