Decaf Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin, Spices
Tea Bag
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by nonygray

• “This was another tea I got at Wegman's yesterday. I am surprised to see the reviews of it were so mixed because I actually liked this one, even though it's a teabag. Sometimes decaf teas are...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2353 tasting notes
  • “To be honest I was sort of expecting something a bit more...well, pumpkin-y. This tea has the spice alright, but that's it. False advertising, I say!” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1585 tasting notes
  • “Brewing temp-208 to be exact. I've *TRIED* to get my mom and dad to go with loose tea and to brew their tea properly. I've given them loose tea, which they profess to like, but take forever to...” Read full tasting note
    scottbee 109 tasting notes
  • “Smells pretty much like the one from 52teas. There's a peppery sort of note in the aroma too that prickles my nose and make me want to sneeze. It's sweet. Somewhat spicy, it sort of warms that...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1268 tasting notes

From Stash Tea Company

This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor.

About Stash Tea Company View company

This tea is not what I expected. The fragrance was divine. You could definitely smell the pumpkin and all the lovely spices – it almost had a chai scent. However, I couldn’t taste any of those things. It just tasted like plain black tea to me, which was a bit disappointing. I will drink what is left in the cupboard but I’m not sure I’ll purchase it again. Maybe I’ll try it with a little honey and see if that brings out the flavors.

Delightful taste and spicy-ness of pumpkin pies in Fall. Will have to try again with milk as suggested.

Its good, but it misses something without the caffine. I swear it affects the flavour!

light easy and delicious
Not bad with a good amount of spice

This is the last of my Stash pumpkin. I haven’t drank any in a while, and I figured Halloween was the perfect time to drink the last tea bag. I remember I complained it didn’t have enough pumpkin in it. It still doesn’t, but there is more pumpkin here than I remembered. Not a bad tea. Though if I drink a black tea I usually don’t prefer decaf. But a good fall tea!

mmm! delicious!

Okay, I overbrewed this one a bit since a coworker came in to talk to me while it was brewing, but it’s still REALLY WEAK. I have one more bag and I’m going to take it home and see if using hotter water helps.

I’m tasting spices, but no tea and no pumpkin. Bleh.

I wanted to like this tea, but there’s no pumpkin flavor to it, just spice. Frankly, with milk, it tastes like so-so chai. Which is okay, but not what I was expecting from this tea. I would not buy this tea again.

This tea tastes exactly like you would expect. It’s like a nice nutmegy pumpkin pie. It’s also decaf, so it makes a good nighttime tea. I liked this so much that I gave some to my mom and sister as part of their Christmas presents.