Stash Chai Green tea

Chai Green Blend
Anise, Artificial, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Ginger, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by Shelyteadrinker79

From Stash

Its the non loose leaf tea

About Stash View company

I love any Chai. Stash is a good brand.

I am glad to be finishing up this box. I confess I generally make a pot of chai, and blend at least two different chai blend teas together, in order to average out any extreme flavors from one end of the taste spectrum to another.
This tea has what I call an ‘angular’ taste: too much ginger, too much anise, too much of a ‘cool’ distant set of flavors in what I want to have ‘warm’ flavors. The cinnamon gets lost amid all the ginger, which I normally would love—but not here. This blend tastes ‘unbalanced’ to me, for want of another phrase. I don’t like this tea by itself.
However—when blended with another chai, like Celestial Seasonings’ India Spice CHAI TEA, it harmonizes beautifully, fills those chai flavors out.
So: By itself, I don’t recommend this one. BUT TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER CHAI? YES!

Flavors: Anise, Artificial, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Ginger

Very bold flavor for bagged tea, which is good for pigeons. We like our tea in bags because we can carry them from rooftop to rooftop.

Tastes sharp – but it’s not really my thing. Maybe I could have toned it down with some almond milk, but I really only like this for dipping some Biscoff biscuits in. I’ll stick to regular black tea chai from now on, methinks

Flavors: Anise, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove