Pink Grapefruit

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “Sip down! Made a huge mug of sweet-tart iced tea. The first sip was a surprise though, since I forgot which tea I had decided to ice (yeah..). I was expecting sweet berries but got sour grapefruit....” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1427 tasting notes
  • “mmm another caffeine free option tonight while making pumpkin spice cupcakes! omgsrsly sent this my way so that i could sample some of steam's offerings. The initial aroma from this tea is...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4875 tasting notes

From Steam Tea House

The first two ingredients are apple and hibiscus, but that’s all I remember.

About Steam Tea House View company

Sip down! Made a huge mug of sweet-tart iced tea. The first sip was a surprise though, since I forgot which tea I had decided to ice (yeah..). I was expecting sweet berries but got sour grapefruit. Haha.

I added some honey and stirred it into the hot tea before I finished pouring it over ice. Much better.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
Bear With Me

I need to get more…As soon as I have money, i’ll be getting a couple hundred grams. I can see myself making a LOT of popsicles out of it!

so need to do a swap with you guys for some steam teas…maybe july if i get my sipdowns in order! lol

Karys

Mmmmhhm Steam…

OMGsrsly

Exactly!

mmm another caffeine free option tonight while making pumpkin spice cupcakes! omgsrsly sent this my way so that i could sample some of steam’s offerings. The initial aroma from this tea is GRAPEFRUIT! man… does it smell like a juicy delicious ripe pink grapefruit.

After steeping this though, it’s a little lacking in flavour. it’s “almost” pink grapdfruit but not quite. I think in this case, you almost need a bit more tea than normal. It’s still tasty, but i’m going to try cold brewing the last of this so that i can get a feel for how it fares as a cold brew – esp since omgsrsly suggested it’s tastiest that way :)

OMGsrsly

I do like this one with a bit of honey. And I’m pretty sure I overleaf it every time I make it. :)

haha good to know :)

Terri HarpLady

I want to eat a pink grapefruit!
I want pumpkin cupcakes too!