Fresh Bamboo Mint

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

• “MMHMMMM. Perfection. For those of you familiar with the old Teaopia blends, this one tastes like a lovely mix of the Dragonheart and Spring morning, with a hint of mint. The bamboo is light and...” Read full tasting note
    Karys 13 tasting notes
  • “This tea came my way from *OMGsrsly*. She was awesome and sent a ton of samples from Steam. Now I'm sipping away at BC teas since we have finalized the dates we'll be visiting, and I need to get my...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 573 tasting notes

From Steam Tea House

Product description not available yet.

About Steam Tea House View company

MMHMMMM. Perfection. For those of you familiar with the old Teaopia blends, this one tastes like a lovely mix of the Dragonheart and Spring morning, with a hint of mint. The bamboo is light and sweet, and the mild strawberry aroma is perfect. The mint is refreshing, not artificial or bitter. I just kjbfskbsdj will be buying more of this asap at Steam. Shame they only have one location.

This tea came my way from OMGsrsly. She was awesome and sent a ton of samples from Steam. Now I’m sipping away at BC teas since we have finalized the dates we’ll be visiting, and I need to get my list down for what I need to pick up.

This one smells great! I will share my cup with J too, since he loved Teaopia’s Dragonheart, and the only other note here says it’s similar.

Generally greens don’t do it for me, with very few exceptions. The fruitiness in this one is delightful. It’s somewhat reminiscent of H&S Tropical Green, which I’ve been meaning to get more of. There is a subtle buttery-ness to the green base, but it’s very minimal. The fruit flavours aren’t overwhelming, in fact they’re also subtle. The scent is stronger than the flavours. I’m not getting any mint, but it may be because I just had cold noodle salad. I think I would consider picking some of this up.

Thanks OMGsrsly!