Coconut Dream

Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

From Steam Tea House

Product description not available yet.

About Steam Tea House View company

I’ve oversteeped this more times than I can count and it still manages to taste mellow and smooth with the milk. I wouldn’t call it flat, per say; prairie land has a crazy amount of texture and dips if you look close enough.

I wish I could say what kind of coconut this reminded me of or what base I think it has. Unfortunately, I chugged away six big mugs-worth of this tea without ever giving it the attention it deserved. And now it’s gone.

I enjoyed the short time I had with this tea and my empty mug smells of coconut macaroons- all good things, I think! Thanks OMGsrsly. :)

I have to go visit this tea house to get this…I’ve been eyeing it for a while now. Mmm coconut

2016 tasting notes

Oops. I was typing, then I guess I forgot what I was doing on my phone and went back to Facebook.

Ok. So I had this today, iced, while I was picking up stuff for Sil. There was a little honey in it, but quite frankly it didn’t need it. It’s a very sweet fresh kind of coconut flavour, and the base didn’t go bitter or astringent or weird at all. I think it’d be really good iced with coconut milk. :)

(Also, tea 200! Yay!)