Iced Green Tea: Peach

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
Iced

2 Images

From Steaz

Juicy peach flavor, lightly sweetened, 120 mg of antioxidants, great tasting.

It starts with certified organic and fair trade green tea sourced from around the world – we then brew our tea with the most flavorful fruits that are rich in antioxidants and finished with a hint of organic cane sugar for a healthy and delicious refreshment that will enhance your senses. And becuase our farms are Fair Trade Certified™, we ensure equal pay, better health care and equal opportunities for our farmers – so they too can reach new heights as well. Keep it Steazy!

INGREDIENTS: Filtered water, organic evaporated cane juice, natural peach flavor, organic lemon juice, fair trade certified™ organic green tea.

About Steaz View company

so far I don’t like their other flavors, bu this one I actually have cravings for!

Iced
natureguy

Gotta try the blueberry pomegranate too, really good. Bought it at Whole Foods in Ohio.

Backlog #1: All I remember about this was that I was really tired of HonestTea tasting like flat tea with lots of sugar and I was thirsty after work. So, I decided to try the big canned tea by Steaz and I do love peach.

This was surprisingly tasty! It actually tasted like tea with a big punch of peach in the background. Well, it was more like peach with a green tea aftertaste. But, it actually tasted like tea and even though it was sweetened, it did not taste like canned tea.

They have some more flavors so I think I’m going to make a point of trying them all because you do get tired of water all of the time. And sometimes you don’t have the energy (or want) to brew and drink hot tea.

This was a good drink, but I really would think of it more as a sweet peach beverage than a tea…

It’s drinkable and that’s about it.

I don’t know what it is with Steaz, but everything they sell is this weird, watery, flavorless impression of tea. Maybe labeling them as “Iced Teaz” is more than cutesy marketing; maybe it’s truth in advertising and they’re selling Iced Tease rather than iced tea.

Attractive color. Vaguely peachy flavor. Only the slightest hint of green tea.

I found this very tasty – lots of peach flavor and not too sweet. But it has almost no tea in it.

Not much to say about this tea!! It is light and refreshing…makes a good thirst quencher on a hot summer’s day. Be sure to drink it very cold!! Cheers!!