Belgian Chocolate Rooibos
Metropolitan Tea Company
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Region: Cederberg
- Shipping Port: Cape Town
- Grade: Choice Grade #1
- Altitude: 1500 – 2500 feet above sea level
- Manufacturer Type: Fermentation turns the leaves from green to deep red and gives a slightly sweet note.
- Cup Characteristics: Velvety chocolate smoothness with decadent notes of truffle melting in your mouth. Excellent combination of cacao and rooibos.
- Infusions: Reddish orange to full color (depends on brewing time and quantity used).
- Ingredients: Luxury rooibos, Calendula Petals, Cacao bean pieces, Natural Flavors.