Black Bourbon Vanilla

Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

• “Sipdown! Mid morning tea for today and it's a delicious sipdown. Added a bit of extra leaf to this one in my travel mug and it's a bit more vanilla-y than before. I'd be willing to pick this...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4026 tasting notes
  • “This was in my FABULOUS, AMAZING, GENEROUS swap box from *scribbles*. This was one of the "I would never have bought that for myself" teas. I am so glad that she included it in the box. This is...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 578 tasting notes

From Steeped and Infused

A rich and smooth blend of Ceylon Black Tea, decadently sweet bourbon vanilla pieces and natural flavour. A soothing and wonderful cup of tea. Excellent served hot or iced! Black Bourbon Vanilla is also a delicious tea to use for a latte!

Steeping Instructions: Use 1tsp of tea per 6oz cup. Steep for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.

About Steeped and Infused View company

Sipdown!

Mid morning tea for today and it’s a delicious sipdown. Added a bit of extra leaf to this one in my travel mug and it’s a bit more vanilla-y than before. I’d be willing to pick this one up again in the future with a few others from Steeped and Infused.

This was in my FABULOUS, AMAZING, GENEROUS swap box from scribbles. This was one of the “I would never have bought that for myself” teas. I am so glad that she included it in the box. This is also why I shouldn’t judge a tea by it’s name.
I don’t normally like vanilla tea (unlike my last tasting note that confirmed that I don’t like earl gray) but this casts doubt on that thought. I like this, I REALLY Like this.
The vanilla is present, but it’s not hitting you over the head. There are some caramel notes that I really like. This would be a great winter tea, those nights you just want to curl up with a warm soothing cup of something hot to take the chill off.
Thank you so much scribbles for introducing me to this tea.