Creme Carmello

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tattooed_tea

From Steeped Tea

Like eating a caramel bar, one helping is not enough. One of our most popular teas.

Ingredients: rooibos tea, caramel pieces, calendula petals, natural flavour.

About Steeped Tea View company

I received this as a prize at the tea party I went to last weekend, basically as a thank you because I spent the most money.

It smells very strongly of rooibos, but I am also getting a strong salted caramel smell.
I find the rooibos comes out at the forefront, which really isn’t my thing. and then you get the salted caramel taste.

not what I was expecting, but decent.

haha these guys were at the toronto tea festival. Now i know where i’d thought i’d heard of them.

Won this as a prize at a vendor booth. I was sent this one and another one as part of their teazer pack. It’s alright. Pretty identical to creme caramel from Davids. I have another 30g left but it’s a bit expensive for what it js. There are other higher quality rooibuses I’d rather buy.

At first sniff: not artificial smelling sweet sugar smell. But sweet smelling.
At first steep: its typical rooibus colour and it doesn’t have that licorice smell and taste that some of Davids have so I appreciatethat.

IIt’s alright. That is all. I feel kind of been there done that with it. It more gave me an excuse to go enjoy a walk with mu doggie. Saddened by the news today about a dog being stabbed to death I was happy to get a nice walk in with my bff.

Yummy!! I think I’ll be grabbing this when I’m craving flavoured coffee… This would make a delicious latte!