Coconut Calypso

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tattooed_tea

From Steeped Tea

Coconut has never tasted so good! Put a smile on your face with this fun & unexpected flavour.

Ingredients: pai mu dan, coconut pieces, rose buds, blue mallow flowers, natural flavour
contains gluten & lactose

About Steeped Tea View company

Smells of creamy coconut, but also some underlying kind of unpleasant smell.

Steeped it’s much of the same smell.
I’m not getting any coconut taste, however this is very creamy & lightly sweet. You get the white tea base following all the creamyness. Mmmmmm

bethssteepedtea

Coconut Calypso tastes amazing as an iced tea, like nothing out there. The coconut really comes through with the cold steeping!

Out of the six teas I’ve sampled from Steeped Tea, Coconut Calypso is the most colorful. The large leaves of white tea are sprinkled with blue mallow flowers and delicate pink rosebuds, giving it a somewhat romantic feel. As much as I love the way this tea looks, it is unfortunately the one I enjoyed the least. To start off, it has such an unappealing smell that I struggled to drink it. Scent is such a huge part of what I enjoy about tea, if the tea doesn’t smell good it ruins the entire experience. The unpleasant scent does tend to dissipate as the tea cools and isn’t nearly as noticeable when I cold steep this blend overnight. It seems to come out at its strongest when the tea is prepared hot. So as a solution, I’ve stopped preparing this tea hot.

You can read the full review on my blog: