Bubblegum

Fruit Tea
Lemon, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by tattooed_tea

From Steeped Tea

Perfect for kids who can chew their bubblegum as this strawberry and lemon sensation brews!

Ingredients: luxury natural dried apple pieces, hibiscus, rosehip, natural dried orange, calendula petals, cornflower petals, bubblegum, natural flavours – REMOVE BUBBLEGUM BEFORE BREWING

About Steeped Tea View company

And again I don’t listen & brewed this up with the gum still in it, when a globby white chunk floated to the top I freaked, until I remembered it was the gum…. oops

I made this into an iced tea in my new beverage dispenser, I ended up using the full 50g in this jug & it was only about half full. I added some rock sugar, because I expected my girls to drink it. We’ll see what’s left when I get home.

I have to say profile wise it’s pretty similar to Jelly Bean Dream, except I definitely get bubble gum aspects. So it could totally be psychological, but whatever I taste it.
It’s sweet strawberry followed by bubble gum. Yummy!
Strawberry wise though it is nothing like Wild Strawberry from my local tea shop, it’s more like candy strawberry.

Iced 8 min or more
CHAroma

Why would they put bubblegum pieces in it if you’re just supposed to remove them before brewing? Weird. A globby white chunk of anything floating in my brewing basket would freak me out too! Yuck! LOL!

Wow Lemon!!! I smelled the strawberry or berry first but didn’t expect so much lemon when I took that first sip, not like a bitter or sour lemon but a nice lemon. I had ordered this one about three weeks or so ago and was dying to try it, I had it without the gum balls I am thoroughly impressed but think I may consider using the bubble gum next time or adding a small bit of sugar.

Flavors: Lemon, Strawberry

I occasionally enjoy a mug of this stuff but not entirely my favorite. My boyfriend absolutely hates it. Alright, not a winner not a loser.

I’m not a big fan of fruit teas, but my children LOVE this one, served chilled with only a little sweetener. They have started choosing this over juice at snack time.