Earl Grey de la Creme

Edit tea info Last updated by NovelTea Time

From Steeped Tea

This mellow Earl Grey blend is celebrated for its creamy taste. An instant favourite!

About Steeped Tea View company

This is probably okay to cook with but for the price, you can get a better tea base. This is pretty harsh and to me there is nothing special about it. It’s not undrinkable, it just isn’t a stand-out.

I got it as part of an order to see if I wanted to become a consultant. I think I’ve had enough really great tea over the past couple of years that I can’t bring myself to sell this to other people at the prices Steeped Tea charges. Not when I know that for the same money you can get truly excellent teas.

Cavocorax

That’s good to know! My aunt is buying me some tea from there and I was looking at what was required to host a party / be a consultant etc, but I wouldn’t be comfortable with it if the tea wasn’t enjoyable.

Nicole

I wanted to try the tea before I jumped into selling it and I’m glad I did. I expect many who are not as exposed to tea would like this. Maybe you’ll find something in what your aunt gets you that you like. :) And there is always the possibility that I got a not so good batch.

I will be buying this at a future Steeped Tea Party. I got a sample. It was wonderful!

I’ve been enjoying creaming Earl Grey loose leaf teas for several years now – sampling blends from lots of different tea shops. This Steeped Tea blend is a particularly lovely blend. The iconic bergamot flavour is strong but very well balanced by the creaminess that makes this tea such a memorable go-to for me. In addition to drinking this tea, I have also started experimenting with using it in different recipes. My Earl Grey de la Creme pancakes were a hit at our breakfast table last weekend. My 10 year old liked them even better then the Cherry Pie Rooibos pancakes I made the day before.