Peaches and Cream

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

From Steeped Tea

Peach mango and pineapple white tea.

Ingredients: White Pai mu tan tea, lily blossom, sunflower petals, mango pieces, pineapple pieces, papaya pieces and natural flavouring.

About Steeped Tea View company

Peaches! oh yes this is peach. Almost like peach juice!! The first steep was anyhow. Very sweet. WAY too sugary on the first steep but the second one was great, balanced and flavourful! The white tea peeked out in just the right way, showing the parts of white peony that I love :)
Third steep was more of the same, but less intense.
So first steep: 72 Second steep: 84 Third steep: 79
Thanks K for sharing the pot!

2tsp for a 300mL pot at 85C. Steeped 3 minutes 30 seconds.

Don’t oversteep this beautiful tea — it will get bitter. I can taste a faint bitterness in the finish. Shorter steep next time.

Dry leave is very pretty: long pai mu tan leaves with blossoms. Strong but not cloying scent of peaches and papaya.

Liquor is dark for a white tea, verging towards bronze.

Juicy pai mu tan with peaches and papaya dominating, with some mango notes. Delicious.

For me, I like my greens (on average) steeped about 2min at 175 degrees F. Of course, every tea and person is different though :)

From my Giant Peach taste off:

This one is peachy but it also has the taste of the other fruits (pineapple, mango, papaya). It’s not too bad… I’m torn about how I feel about this one. But it is really good.

Mellow flavour, tastes great. I can make three pots of tea out of one bag. Tastes awesome as an iced tea too