Strawberry Shortcake

Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

• “Again, tried a couple of times at work to write this review, but the work pc is so old that Steepster won't load properly to let me write a note. It'll let me read though thankfully. Anyway, so...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 321 tasting notes

From Steeped Tea

Succulent strawberries with hints of cream. This blend makes a great summer time iced tea.

About Steeped Tea View company

Again, tried a couple of times at work to write this review, but the work pc is so old that Steepster won’t load properly to let me write a note. It’ll let me read though thankfully.

Anyway, so I had this one the other day, and normally I wouldn’t write a review on the first tasting of something, but I felt I needed to write something this time.

I found this one to be quite sweet. Now, in all fairness, I did add a touch of sweetener thinking it wasn’t going to be sweet, but it was. Next time I’ll just add milk for the creaminess that I like with black teas, but no sweetener.

The other thing that I was thinking that was odd about this tea is the steeping time they recommend for this one. It says to steep for 3-7 mins. I did it for 4.5mins I believe it was and it was on the bitter side. I need to make sure that I steep for only 3 mins and see where we’re at.