Earl Grey de la Creme, Green

Green Tea
Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is the Green Earl Grey de la Creme. I got this one as a part of the Tea-zer program through Steeped Tea. If you host a party and it has $250 in sales, plus you have two parties book off of...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 323 tasting notes

From Steeped Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Steeped Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is the Green Earl Grey de la Creme.

I got this one as a part of the Tea-zer program through Steeped Tea. If you host a party and it has $250 in sales, plus you have two parties book off of yours and they both reach $250 in sales, then you get 6 months of tea FREE!
Wow, the way I wrote that out almost sounds like a sales pitch. Rest assured, I’m not a Steeped Tea consultant. I’m just someone that loves free tea.

Anyways, so I tried this one finally yesterday after getting it a few weeks back. I had the afternoon off ’cause of poor weather, so I thought I should try this one out too.

I’m really unsure of what to think about it though. To me, it had your typical Earl Grey flavour, but it was QUITE a bit milder. it was more like it had a hint of the earl grey flavouring. I found the green tea base to nice as a paring. Only steeped this bad boy for 2mins! And I think doing so has prevented it from going bitter on me which I find green teas do so well!

OVerall, I’m still very undecided as to whether I like this tea or not, but I’ll try it again and update this once I decide what I think about it. As of right now, I don’t think I’d buy it myself, but I know others that would probably love it… so who knows?