Almond Chocolate Torte

Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

1 Tasting Note View all

• “WOW! I'm surprised by this one. Smell: I was really unsure of this one. I can make out the chocolate and I'm picking up a hint of the strawberry. But the almond I'm missing in smell. But Taste:...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 322 tasting notes

From Steeped Tea

Ingredients: Black tea, cocoa bean bits, cocoa bean peels, almond bits, natural flavours, rose blossom leaves, strawberry slices.

About Steeped Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

WOW! I’m surprised by this one.

Smell: I was really unsure of this one. I can make out the chocolate and I’m picking up a hint of the strawberry. But the almond I’m missing in smell.

But Taste: I’m getting it all: chocolate, almond and strawberry all combined. It’s absolutely delicious! I love the combo. It reminds me ever so slightly of Chocolate Rocket from Davidstea, but this one is a lot more subtle, where the chocolate rocket is just like “Bam, I’m here!” I definitely like the black tea base with these items. And the strawberry instead of the raspberry in the rocket is nicer to me.

I love the sweetness of this one and it’s not too much. It’s quite subtle in sweetness, but you know it’s there. Milk was added to this one to make it a bit creamy, which I love. I’m sure this one would have been amazing on its own, but I love milk in my black teas.

I definitely would get this one again. Absolutely. I’d probably get this one instead of Chocolate Rocket, as I’m realizing I don’t care for the Mate base in teas. I’ve tried several and I don’t think I’ve found one that I really love yet.