Jasmine Pearls

Green Tea
Green Tea Leaves, Jasmine Flowers
Jasmine, Flowers, Fruit Tree Flowers, Grass, Grapes, Green Melons, Gardenias, Lychee
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Buy Now

Available from Steepster.

3 Images

• “This one came my way from *CelebriTEA*. I love jasmine pearls when they are done well. The peals seem smaller than others I have tried. Could be my imagination. They smell lovely. The bottom of the...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1315 tasting notes
  • “I had half an envelope left of these 2013 Jasmine Pearls from Steepster Select, so I brewed up half a glass--twice. It was good. Definitely an above-average Jasmine-scented tea.” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1070 tasting notes
  • “(1st steep: 2 min) Still fighting a little bit of congestion, but the floral jasmine aroma cuts right thought any issues. The aroma and flavor are exactly what I would expect from a jasmine green...” Read full tasting note
    jbpowell78 61 tasting notes
  • “I'm back from the acupuncturist and decided to try this as my late afternoon/early evening tea. I believe this is from the February Steepster Select box. I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2395 tasting notes

From Steepster

Picked from the Da Bai Hao cultivar, this high grade green tea is gently picked and hand rolled. The tea is then meticulously dried with fresh jasmine to impart its distinct floral aroma and flavor.

Fujian, China

About Steepster View company

I absolutely adored this sample and was pleasantly reminded of how enjoyable jasmine can be when done right. This is one of the cleanest-tasting, pleasantly vegetal and floral green teas I’ve ever had. I’m normally not partial to a tea that’s so delicate, but this is a winner and I hope to buy a ton for my roommate and me once it becomes available for purchase on here. Great job this month, Steepster Select!

Flavors: Flowers, Grapes, Green Melons

So funny how we all taste so differently. Where others found the jasmine overwhelming (in both good and bad ways), I find this a pleasantly delicate jasmine, and I certainly do taste a vegetal green underneath. This is actually one of the categories where I’m still looking for my go-to tea, and this one would be a candidate. I usually look for something more assertive, but this just blends and balances so sweetly that I may have to keep it around.

I prepared this in tea ware that I could view the beautiful show of the pearls opening up and dancing to the bottom. The scent of the tea is just lovely jasmine all the way. You definitely must be in the mood for a floral type tea bc this is a real fragrant bouquet!!! I also taste a smooth touch of sweetness which is Lychee bc Lychee fruit is also a very floral tasting fruit.

I went into this tea thinking I would taste it and then get another cup of my usual tea bc floral tasting tea is probably lower down on my favorites list,,, but I have ended up drinking lots of this and in the morning too! So this one gets a good rating bc if you are in the mood for a floral tea, this is a very nice one to try!!!

From the Steepster Select box, February 2014

Flavors: Flowers, Gardenias, Lychee

I’m not an expert, this is my first rating but I thought it was okay

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

My third steepster box arrived this afternoon, so I blindly reached in and Jasmine Pearl was the tea I pulled out. I can’t say I’m a fan of Jasmine teas, but I thought I would give this a go. The first steep is overwhelmingly Jasmine, I can’t taste anything else. The second steep, is still overwhelmingly Jasmine. The third steep is a bit more astringent at the end, and I almost taste the tea underneath the Jasmine. I would not recommend this tea to someone who is not a big, big fan of Jasmine.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 9 OZ / 266 ML

This tea is light yet floral. It is delicious and smooth. I tried it hot and cold and it was still fabulous. The aroma of Jasmine filled my kitchen during the steeping. Great tea!

Flavors: Flowers