Blend No. 39 Fez

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Shmiracles

From Steven Smith Teamaker

Full Leaf Green Tea
Rare green teas from China combined with aromatic spearmint grown in Oregon and a hint of lemon myrtle from Australia. Fez artfully evokes old Morocco, and tastes best when shared with friends while lounging on pillows.
Spring harvested full leaf Mao Feng China green tea, Oregon spearmint leaves and Australian lemon myrtle.

About Steven Smith Teamaker View company

How odd, I could have sworn I reviewed this at some point but I guess not… ?

I’ve had this for a while and I find it really refreshing, an interesting twist on the traditional moroccan mint tea due to the addition of lemon myrtle. It’s a minty, lemony green tea! I absolutely recommend adding rock sugar to this, or sugar of some kind. This is excellent hot, but I think it would make an amazing iced tea as well. I really loved the Mao Feng Shui when I tried it plain as well. I wish S.S. would have another free shipping promotion soon :)

A little too mild for my taste – I would probably enjoy this if I had an upset stomach and couldn’t have a stronger tea and needed the mint. Not an “everyday tea” for me.

This was a very refreshing tea. The mrytle was a bit more than was strictly required, but was not so out of balance that it destroyed the tea. In general it was a nice well-rounded cup.