Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna

From Strand Tea Company

A fabulously pretty tea blended from a flat Dragon Well-type of leaf and naturally flavored with pieces of Mango. Sundew tea is then graced with Marigold, Sunflower Blossoms, Rose, Cornflower and Safflower Petals. This is an excellent tasting tea, delicately flavored and scented. Introduced in 2007, it has become our second most popular Green Tea.

About Strand Tea Company View company

I love ordering from the Strand Tea Company – the tea is great, shipping fast plus you get a free sample and even a cookie.
This blend looks really pretty: Dragon Well-type leaves, rose petals and Sunflower Blossoms. The description says it’s mango flavored but to me it tastes more like sweet citrus. This is one of my favorite flavored greens.

I just signed up and this is the first tea I searched for. This is one of my all time favorite flavored green teas. Aromatherapy in a cup! The smell is heavenly and it is great hot or iced. Strand Tea Company never disappoints me!