Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra
Boiling

1 Tasting Note View all

• “We ordered a sampler from Summit Tea Company through amazon.com because their website said they had Dammann Freres teas. While some of their teas seem to have the same name or the same name but...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1848 tasting notes

From Summit Tea Company

Product description not available yet.

About Summit Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

We ordered a sampler from Summit Tea Company through amazon.com because their website said they had Dammann Freres teas. While some of their teas seem to have the same name or the same name but translated into English, the taste isn’t even close to the quality of the Dammann Freres tea I had in a tea swap, though it was a different flavor.

I assumed by the name that this tea was not a Dammann Freres tea but rather their own version of Earl Grey. Since I adore Harney and Sons Earl Grey Supreme I hoped to like this one. Sadly, it is a bust! Twinings Earl Grey from my local grocer tastes better than this. There is almost no bergamot flavor at all. What is going on with Summit Tea? Are they selling ancient stock on amazon to get rid of it because it has no flavor left? The Poet’s Tea that was supposed to be Dammann Freres was so awful that I poured it out! Of the three in the sampler I have tried, only one is drinkable so far.

Boiling