Jamaican Me Crazy

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by T by Daniel

From T by Daniel

Welcome to my island paradise! Just imagine clear blue water, cloudless skies, sunshine on your face, while sipping on some fresh coconut water…ok wake up!

1.5 tsp/8oz cup 80 degrees Celcius steep 2-3mins

About T by Daniel View company

SIPDOWN! mwahahaha my cupboard goes down, kittenna’s goes up lol Just enough in the bag Rarietea and i split to have a cup for me and a cup for kittenna. Although i reaaaaallly don’t like coconut all that much in teas, we tried this one at the tea festival and it wasn’t too bad. So it made it’s way into our mini purchase since raritea looooveeeesss the coconut!

Now that i’m having it at home, it’s not tooo bad. I am certainly good with this one cup but only because i’m drinking a tea that tastes like tanning lotion smells like. delicious! but oddly weird as well :)

Awwww thanks! :P

Sil: what would you give for each of us to send tea to Kittenna? :D

Oh, sorry! It is Dinosara we need to be sending tea to, isn’t it? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh whew!!

LOL ashmanra

Don’t even think about it! :D

Heh heh heh!

1.5 tbsp for 375 ml

Sweet coconut. Very full flavour. Complements sencha green tea flavour very well. Slight fruity tone.

Second infusion is quite good with the green tea flavour being more apparent and coconut moving to the background but still present.

it’s operation sipdown time! i hope…

Op, another T by Daniel that I missed out on :P (I could have sworn you guys offered them all to me, but maybe you just made me sniff them all. I was pretty distracted!)

i thought we gave you this one…i remember telling raritea to pull it from my bag

Yep, I thought so too, but I went through the pile of teas from you guys that evening and wrote everything down, and I only had 2 teas from T by Daniel, Trina’s Tiramisu, and Wild Cherry :)

Wild cherry is china tea, not T by Daniel :) I’m sure i’ll have more to kick your way just poke me when i post a review heh

Yeah, as soon as I said that I was thinking that I had already seen Raritea review all five, and that wasn’t one of them. Guess I somehow ended up with only the one T by Daniel sample!

I don’t recall seeing this one either. Must have been when Kittenna and I were swapping other tea!

No we passed all 5 around. Maybe we gave Sharon too many of the same tea lol

Sipdown! Thanks to Raritea for a sample of this one.

This basically tastes like a standard coconut green. So fairly tasty, but not really a tea I’d go for too often. However, I think it would be great cold-brewed and sweetened. Since it tastes much like the coconut green I just got in my Amoda tea box, I think I’ll have to try it with that one soon!