White Peach

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet

From t Leaf T

Classic white tea combined with a luscious natural peach flavour and bright yellow marigold blossoms.

About t Leaf T View company

This is the last of my first tastes from the goodie-bag Miss Sweet sent me and boy-oh-boy it was a happy ending! This is lovely! It’s a nice flavored white and it’s juicy! Thirst-quenching, even!

YAY! I think with all the teas from t Leaf T I have tried yesterday and today I can safely say I am a t Leaf T Fan!!!! Thanks Miss Sweet!

Miss Sweet

This is my all-time favourite white tea, I can’t believe how much flavour it has! Happy to have made you a tleaf fan :D

Nice review this sounds good I love peach.

Yeah this tea still rocks my socks off like Frank Sinatra’s “Two Hearts Two Kisses (make One Love)”. Honestly I think this is the best flavoured white tea I’ve ever come across. The natural peach flavouring makes all the difference, and it really is just like biting into a peach! Its awesomeness was only made more apparant when tasting them with other flavoured white teas. None of them even came close!

Loving you baby is my desire, I know that you can set this world afire…

I find it funny that in one tasting note you say you don’t really like whites, then give another one a 100- YAY!=D

Miss Sweet

Haha I like my tea with a bit of substance, so the plain ones I’ve tried just don’t do it for me!

Delicious. Get this for the peachy flavour, no bitter taste, probably even nicer iced.

Flavors: Peach