Lishan Tian Fu Oolong (Spring 2012)

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From T-Oolongtea

Product description not available yet.

About T-Oolongtea View company

I remember really liking the Winter 2011 Lishan Tian Fu Oolong from T-Ooolong Tea and now I am blessed with this little gem!

I think this one is a little more mellow but still super tasty! It’s mouth-watering and a little sweet. It’s nice and even from start to finish. A nice Sipping OR Gulping Oolong. YUMMY!

I love LiShan Oolong tea, and T-Oolong Tea has always been impressive with its quality Oolong teas. This one is spectacular!

Sweet, exotic tasting flower with hints of fruit in the background. The floral notes of this tea are profound. A buttery tone to this as well. Vegetative notes with a creamy element.

Here’s my full-length review:

I am working on cleaning up samples that have bee n sitting around since January. This is a sample I received in the box I bought from LiberTEAS. Thank you for including this one.

I have been craving light oolongs, well really I have been craving the milk oolong from Gong Fu Tea, but I am trying my hardest not to purchase anything new for a bit. This is hitting the spot tonight. Light, creamy and buttery. Hints of floral. The later infusions became a bit more sweet and floral.