Foggy Morning Brekkie

Edit tea info Last updated by Chris

• “Mmmm... sipdown! I have rather enjoyed this and will probably get more someday. I'm not a huge fan of Keemun but somehow it works here with the Nilgiri and Ceylon. I wouldn't have thought of...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2310 tasting notes
  • “I'm not a huge fan of plain black teas, but I like this better than some others I've had. There is a subtleness to the taste that is almost sweet, while still being earthy without any bitterness. I...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 268 tasting notes

From T-We Tea

Malty Assam, smokey Keemun, fruity Ceylon, and vibrant Nilgiri create the perfect symphony playing a sweet melody in tribute to that charming little foggy city on the bay. Notes of puffy marshmallows, caramel, with smokey undertones.

About T-We Tea View company

Mmmm… sipdown!
I have rather enjoyed this and will probably get more someday. I’m not a huge fan of Keemun but somehow it works here with the Nilgiri and Ceylon. I wouldn’t have thought of putting those together myself but it’s a tasty blend.

I’m happy to have my Silk Soymilk back for tea. Regarding plant based milks, I keep trying different ones and Silk Soymilk is definitely the best one for tea, it doesn’t impart much of a flavor but it makes things nice and creamy.

I’m not a huge fan of plain black teas, but I like this better than some others I’ve had. There is a subtleness to the taste that is almost sweet, while still being earthy without any bitterness. I like this.