Renegade

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “I discovered this tea company recently when I was at the Treasure Island flea market and it will be worthy of a blog post pretty soon. :) Don't know why there isn't a photo of this tea on their...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2345 tasting notes

From T-We Tea

An adventurous tea for the rebel in us all.

Ingredients:
Indonesian java black tea
Chinese keemun black tea
Cacao nibs
Sweet cinnamon

About T-We Tea View company

Don’t know why there isn’t a photo of this tea on their website. Anyway I thought this combination sounded intriguing: Indonesian java black tea, Chinese keemun black tea, cacao nibs and cinnamon.

It is interesting. The cinnamon is a very predominate flavor.The cacao is pretty light but the black tea base has a bit of smokiness. I can’t remember how long I steeped this for exactly because I’ve been picking up and trying to get my laundry done. I’m sure I steeped it for at least 5 minutes and then added some soymilk to add a bit of creaminess. It’s good! The blend is really creative and I look forward to trying more from this San Francisco company.

Indigobloom

a chocolate chai? neato!

Claire

My coworker told me about this company awhile back, and she just invited me to an event they’re having on Friday. I’ll find the info for you.

TeaBrat

I got the invite too, not sure if I can make it but will try to stop by. :)

ashmanra

Amy Oh: I just found out today that one of the owners of this tea company is a young man who was in youth group with my daughter! I knew his parents, though not terribly well. (It is a huge church with four locations and multiple services at each.) Small world, isn’t it? I will keep an eye out for future reviews on this young man’s venture!

TeaBrat