Red Choc Mint

Fair Trade
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 17 oz / 492 ml

From T2

A rich, creamy and luxurious blend of fermented rooibos combined with cacao beans and peppermint makes for a deliciously decadent dessert. The light biscuity rooibos perfectly complements the choc mint in a rich yet bright brew. Sweetly refreshing, satisfyingly sweet, this is simply a sensation.

Brew:1 teaspoon per 200mls, brew 3-5 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius.

Serve: As is. Brew longer and stronger and try with milk, or serve on its own with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for a rich, sweet brew.

Flavour: Chocolate, Minty

About T2 View company

The best. The best. It’s the best, Ron. Seriously, serve this hot OR cold with a dash of vanilla soy milk for your world to be ROCKED.

Lovely fresh peppermint flavour; the cocoa gives a hint of chocolate without being sweet. Lovely fresh nutty flavour of rooibos.

Plain, this tea is nothing special, but seems like it could be. Add some sugar and vanilla soymilk, and it’s perfect for a late-night sweet craving. (Perils of turning 30: no caffeine after supper)

The scent is heady in mint – almost like spearmint.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Spearmint

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML
marie_angeline

A friend bought this for me for my birthday, I love it :) I like that you can dress it up and make it more dessert-y or dress it down and it still tastes great in a subtle way on it’s own :) Haven’t tried it with vanilla soy yet though, I’ll give it a go

Got a sample of T2 from this the other day. Oh my goodness… it is… SO… amazing.
I’m not really a fan of mint chocolate in general, but this is something I would buy again and again. The chocolate and mint are so subtle but so perfectly balanced, and mixed with rooibos it’s like a whole new avenue of taste altogether! If you are considering this tea, I highly recommend that you try a sample from T2, as the taste is hard to describe. Best let your tastebuds decide! :) You must be just as surprised as I was at how much I really liked it!

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Vanilla

Refreshing and mild.
But I’d rather it have been a full choc-mint slice experience than just a minty rooibos with a tiny hint of cocao.
Steeped five minutes but felt it was too weak, so I just popped the infuser back into the teapot and let it sit for as long as it took me to finish it. It brought out the flavours a bit more, but this sample hasn’t really impressed me enough to warrant a purchase.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 15 OZ / 450 ML

Mmmm…. just like a mint slice biscuit, although better without milk.

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 350 ML

Had this quite a few times over the past few days. I really wish there was more chocolate in this. The tea is nice, it’s just… lacking choco. Phooey.

I agree with memilly this Red Choc Mint has a great flavor…..added with soymilk makes it a delicious cup of tea you will want time and time again.

Tried this on Memily’s recomendaton. Loved it straight, Absolutely adored with the addition of Vanilla Soy (thanks MEM), but almost broke down in tears of joy when i popped the last of my Choc Soy in to a brew to finish it off. When my little Nephews come around they always want a “taste” of the lastest T2 addition to my cupboard, Some they like, most are to “complex” ie adult. Choc Mint with Choc Soy i brew a pot for them especially. So hoping it eventually comes out in the “Big Tin”

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 4 tsp 51 OZ / 1500 ML
Memily

Woohoo! I don’t generally have choc soy around but of course that makes sense!

Tastes like mint slice in tea form! Really good hot by itself- steep for the longer time to release the more subtle mint and chocolate flavours. Good before bed as it has no caffeine.