Liquorice Legs

Herbal Tea
Anise, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by aquaprofunda

From T2

Sweet, smooth and comforting liquorice is blended with fresh peppermint for zing and the sweet aromatics of fennel. A calming, comforting brew full of healthy goodness. Digestive and cleansing, refreshing and invigorating, this is versatile for whenever a little flavour replenishment is in order.

About T2 View company

Confusing, that’s Liquorice Legs for you.

It is a calming tea, and could settle even the most upset stomach, but after it’s done that it will leave you with a very, very, sweet after-taste – which is of course the liquorice.

When had hot it is a nice after – lunch tea, perhaps after an over indulgence to help get rid of any bloaty feelings. Wouldn’t recommend eating anything with it as it is a very strong tea.

So sweet and tasty. I love this tea.

The huge amount of liquorice makes this sweeter than sibling Tummy Tea, and with a little less subtle variety in flavour – but if you want something hot and sweet without falling into cloying, it’s great. Also good cold.

Two tasting notes in one day? Must be on some kind of roll.
I received this as a taster sachet from my last T2 haul in London and what an extraordinary pleasure it was to try. I can certainly say I’ve never had anything like this before and initial thoughts had me dubious of what to expect. The leaves give off an almighty, sinus clearing scent that one would expect from the anise and spearmint elements in this blend. A little nervous, I bit the bullet and took my first sip, only to pleasantly surprised by a sweetness that works perfectly in tandem with the minty notes. All together, wonderfully refreshing and a much needed relief aid for my pesky hay fever.

Flavors: Anise, Spearmint

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Late last year I sent a tea care package to a friend in Australia, and just yesterday I received a package in return from her. Imagine my surprise when I found a bunch of T2 teas in it, some of which I’ve coveted, yet haven’t been able to purchase as they only ship within Australia. So, thanks Helen! You rock.

I was expecting licorice like the Dutch licorice I had the other day, or even So Long and Thanks for All the Licorice from Butiki. Nope… this is anise, fennel and peppermint tea. and I’d imagine this would settle even the most upset of stomachs. Word of advice though: leave it unsweetened. It’s surprisingly sweet on it’s own.

Flavors: Anise

Andrea Stephens

T2 have been shipping internationally for a while now – Just so you know. No GST is charged on international orders (orders with a billing address outside Australia).

International shipping is calculated based on the total order value, as follows:

Spend $0 – $50 $15.00 freight
Spend $50 – $100 $35.00 freight
Spend $100 – $150 $40.00 freight
Spend $150 – $250 $50.00 freight
Spend $250+ FREE
T2 complies with Australian regulations; however, your country may have different requirements for importing our products. Now, we can’t be liable for any additional duties, taxes or surcharges that you may have to pay on delivery to your country. If you are unsure, we suggest checking with local authorities before placing your order.

Im a total T2 girl but i do get envious when i read all the DavidTea reviews. Ah the cost of International Shipping V I want that Tea :-)

MissB

Oh? Good to know. Last I looked and talked to them, they were still only able to ship within Australia. Andrea, if you’d ever like some DAVIDs, I’d be happy to get some for you (if I don’t already have some) and send it over. I live within a few blocks of a store, and I ship things to Australia quite regularly.

MissB

Although I should note the last time I sent tea to Australia, it was held for quite some time – the authorities thought it was marijuana, and were all excited at the “huge” bust! lol

Now I don’t usually drink tisanes, but this stuff if amazing. The liquorice is the obvious main flavour, but the mint supports it nicely. Perfect any time of the day or night, I can’t fault it. I keep it steeping in the pot, it never gets bitter, in fact becomes sweeter!

What a delicious surprise. Would never have selected liquorice, but delighted to have discovered it through friends. Enjoyed this at the very end of the evening.

195 °F / 90 °C