Geisha Getaway

Coconut, Pineapple
Tea, Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens

From T2

Sencha green tea blended with slivers of coconut and pineapple produces a sweet tropical sensation. Bright, bold, sweet and gorgeously creamy, this is a sand-under-feet treat. Stunning in summer iced and a great getaway on a grey day.

Brew: 1 teaspoon per 200mls, brew 2-3 minutes in water at 80 degrees Celsius.

Serve: Great hot and sensational iced in summer.

Flavour: Coconut, Fruity

Strength: Medium

About T2 View company

I had to calm down after my original tasting note because I was crazy for this tea for a good couple of months there. I am still a huge fan but not as crazily obsessed with it as I once was!

Still a fantastic iced tea, and I also love it hot. I love the tropical notes.

Flavors: Coconut

I was completely sucked in by a store tasting and bought this with the intention only to use iced as an alternative to sugary drinks in summer. It is wonderful iced and really perfect on a hot day.

I was surprised to find that I really enjoyed it hot too. The flavourings don’t overpower the green tea flavour but compliment it instead. In the end I used most of my packet drinking it hot rather than cold. I’ll definitely repurchase it again but not until the weather down here warms up again. Even as a hot drink it is has the taste of summer.

It certainly brings you to a tropical location, but the coconut and pineapple flavour isn’t too over powering or too sweet… its perfect because you get the essence of the tropics with the smooth and refreshing sencha. A perfect combination!

My favorite T2 tea. Tastes even better if you drop a strong menthol and aniseed fishermans friend in the pot!

Flavors: Tea