Brisbane Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 10 oz / 302 ml

From T2

A spectacle of sunshine and tropical optimism, this morning brew is a complex blend of Chinese, Sri Lankan and Indian black teas. This bright happy tea combines the flavours of Assam and Darjeeling, with a subtle and inscrutable tinge of exotic mango. That is not to say this tea should not be taken seriously – it is brisk and sophisticated and can be proudly served beside all the classics in any high tea. A versatile number, the addition of milk makes for a robust and delectable drop, or for a hot summers morning, brew up a jumbo cup of iced tea and bask in the sunshine. Brisbane breakfast – beautiful one day, perfect the next.

About T2 View company

Wonderful sunny morning tea. Puts you right in the mood to hit the beach.

Very mango. Makes a wonderful iced tea.

My morning tea of choice! My husband and I spent five weeks overseas, and I really missed this tea, even when I was in London.

Flavors: Mango

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

This is a fresh, bright black tea with a strong mango flavor. It’s a nice, quality black tea that’s strong without being bitter and the mango compliments it very well. It goes well with milk, but I could also see this being an excellent iced tea. This is my introduction to T2 tea and it’s very nice. I was told (by the person who gave me the tea as a gift) that T2 is like the Teavana of Australia.

Hannah F.

Despite being from the US, I’ve never been to Teavana. T2 is definitely like a playground, and the staff really know their stuff.

I’ve twice spliced a teaspoon of this with a teaspoon of T2 Apple Crumble today, in part because I thought they’d do well together and in part because that’s what I had with me at work…

I love how tart the Apple Crumble is. It’s not overwhelmingly sweet and I love that. A spoonful of sugar (or even a half tsp) would give this just enough sweetness for me to probably declare it right on as a tops combination, but as I was too lazy to do that, I can’t confirm yes or no.

Who knows… it’s still in my bag, I could get around to it next work day.

But I’ve got tomorrow off, so NOT THEN!