Just Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RubenClark

• “A delightful after-dinner surprise! I didn't expect to find T2 tea in Hong Kong, not to mention in a hospital canteen! I love peppermint tea, especially after a dish of creamy risotto. As a...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 314 tasting notes
  • “This is like the name says 'just peppermint.' I find that it leaves me with a very 'toothpaste' aftertaste that I can't get over, and that sort of aftertaste is usually associated with spearmint...” Read full tasting note
    Winter 37 tasting notes
  • “This peppermint is unsophisticated, pure and a standard staple for any tea cabinet. It's wonderful to aid with digestion and an excellent edition to teas that can be taken at nighttime with no...” Read full tasting note
    lyddie1231 52 tasting notes
  • “By far the best peppermint tea I have ever had! I love the sharp bite it has, and the soothing after taste. I find that it can really help to calm nerves or nausea and is a perfect choice for early...” Read full tasting note
    RubenClark 12 tasting notes

From T2

A bright and golden-green infusion with a powerful aroma and sensationally minty, sweet, smooth taste. Clean, fresh, uplifting and vibrant.

About T2 View company

A delightful after-dinner surprise! I didn’t expect to find T2 tea in Hong Kong, not to mention in a hospital canteen! I love peppermint tea, especially after a dish of creamy risotto. As a peppermint tea, it is on the sweet side – makes me wonder whether it is really just peppermint or blended with a bit of spearmint. A refreshing cup of tea. And all of a sudden I miss T2 so much!

This is like the name says ‘just peppermint.’

I find that it leaves me with a very ‘toothpaste’ aftertaste that I can’t get over, and that sort of aftertaste is usually associated with spearmint but is unavoidable with this tissane.

I have tried it warm and iced and would recommend having it hot rather than serving it as an iced tea or mixing it with other tissanes/ teas because the “toothpaste” aftertaste becomes very pronounced when iced and will overwhelm whatever else you pair it with.

I’ve tried it with T2’s Strawberry Sensation and found that it completely voided the sweet berry taste and left you with a very strong mint aftertaste. However when had hot it is quite invigorating.

Boiling

This peppermint is unsophisticated, pure and a standard staple for any tea cabinet. It’s wonderful to aid with digestion and an excellent edition to teas that can be taken at nighttime with no caffeine. It’s a great ‘starter tea’ for someone who’s finding their favourites, and for me when it comes to herbal tea – the simpler the better.

I like to brew peppermint teas for about four minutes, some mixtures can easily steep and ‘Just Peppermint’ by T2 unfortunately might be one of those. However, when brewed it has a great colour and is distinctly fragrant.

By far the best peppermint tea I have ever had! I love the sharp bite it has, and the soothing after taste. I find that it can really help to calm nerves or nausea and is a perfect choice for early mornings.