Strawberry Sensation

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RubenClark

1 Tasting Note View all

• “For me this is Strawberries & Cream stoic cousin, it's far less sweet than Strawberries & Cream and to me tastes less of strawberries and more of a generic berry. It is a lovely brew both hot and...” Read full tasting note
    Winter 37 tasting notes

From T2

Nature’s heart-shaped crimson berries have been lovingly co-mingled with succulent citrus sugestions to produce a sensational juicy tisane. Fresh bursts of berry flavours and tender tart aromas will have all you strawberry sweethearts swooning in love.

About T2 View company

1 Tasting Note

For me this is Strawberries & Cream stoic cousin, it’s far less sweet than Strawberries & Cream and to me tastes less of strawberries and more of a generic berry. It is a lovely brew both hot and iced but it isn’t that sweet and certainly isn’t overpowering, I found it a little disappointing and wouldn’t buy again but if you like the taste of berries and want something light and more tart than sweet than this is for you.