Strawberries and Cream

Fruit Tea
Berry, Cream, Lemon, Red Fruits, Strawberry, Creamy, Sweet, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by RubenClark

• “Was quite underwhelmed by this one. The smell was amazing, but the taste did not match my expectations once brewed. Couldn’t place my finger on the problem, but thinking it might be the...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes
  • “Not sure how I feel about this tea. It smells AMAZING but tastes mediocre. I was expecting a really creamy-tasting tea, but in reality it’s very tart. In the store I...” Read full tasting note
    vampiraxx 5 tasting notes
  • “Strawberries and Cream is a sweet tasting fruit tissane. It tastes of strawberry (there really is no cream taste to it) and by itself is not overpowering or sickly sweet, instead it has a light...” Read full tasting note
    Winter 37 tasting notes
  • “Had this iced with lunch today. I thought it would be a good choice, since it’s red, it’s strawberry, and, you know, Valentine’s Day. Nice fruity flavor, more of a general berry...” Read full tasting note
    SakuraSushi 88 tasting notes

From T2

An absolute dessert delight. A gorgeous blend of hibiscus petals and rosehips with apple, strawberries and yogurt brews a beautiful red infusion with a bright, sweet aroma. A velvety sweet sensation with a crisp, tart finish. Fruity and floral, this is a refreshing breeze on a summer’s day. One of our most popular fruit tisanes, strawberry fields are indeed forever.

About T2 View company

Was quite underwhelmed by this one. The smell was amazing, but the taste did not match my expectations once brewed. Couldn’t place my finger on the problem, but thinking it might be the yoghurt drops. These work much better in something like DavidsTea’s southern belle than this one. Won’t repurchase.

Winter Salo

My Mum doesn’t like Strawberries & Cream either – you might want to try Strawberry Sensation by T2 it’s not my cup of tea because it’s not as sweet as Strawberries & Cream and lacks the ‘creaminess’ but I find people are searching for a strawberry tea really like it. It’s quite nice iced too.

TassieTeaGirl

Might have a look! t that one when I’m next at my local T2 stockist. Thanks!

TassieTeaGirl

So I tried this again (can’t say I give up easily!), iced this time, and I think I’ve worked out my issue. Its the hibiscus. I usually like it in teas, but I think this time its wildly out of proportion with the strawberries. Will try Strawberry Sensation when their store opens in my city next weekend!!!

Not sure how I feel about this tea. It smells AMAZING but tastes mediocre. I was expecting a really creamy-tasting tea, but in reality it’s very tart. In the store I was tossing up between fruitalicious and strawberries and cream. There was a free taster for fruitalicious, and I thought it tasted really nice, but the girl told me strawberries and cream was ‘creamier’ tasting, so I decided to give it a go. I wish I had purchased fruitalicious now…. this tea is way too tart for my liking.

Strawberries and Cream is a sweet tasting fruit tissane. It tastes of strawberry (there really is no cream taste to it) and by itself is not overpowering or sickly sweet, instead it has a light almost refreshing taste. It is closer to a soda drink than a herbal tea as it has no lingering after taste.

It makes a desert in itself if had warm, but is really best enjoyed icey-cold – it is satisfying, healthy and deliciously refreshing. If making as an ice-tea you should leave to infuse for a minimum of 30 minutes preferably overnight in fridge. It is well complemented by T2 Turkish Apple (dissolve in boiling water) with strawberries and cream to infuse, this is a really lovely ice-tea.

Had this iced with lunch today. I thought it would be a good choice, since it’s red, it’s strawberry, and, you know, Valentine’s Day. Nice fruity flavor, more of a general berry than specifically strawberry, and I did get a little bit of creaminess at the end of every sip (how on earth do they do that?). Pleasant and very drinkable. Not sure if I would get it again, but I will definitely happily finish this. Still should try it hot, although that’s not necessarily calling to me.

Flavors: Berry, Cream

TERRIBLE NEWS: I’ve had a sore throat for the last 3 days, and had to leave work early on Thursday. I must be coming down with the man flu my husband’s just getting over, so won’t be able to make reliable assessments on tea for a few days. Everything kind of tastes like I-feel-like-I’m-going-to-throw-up.

But this is still a good tea, and having it warm is nice even though I’d normally cold brew it. I ain’t got time for that. Mmm, strawberries.

Fjellrev

Noooooo, hope you’ll feel better soon!

Rosehips

Oh no! Feel better soon!

While lovely and mild when served hot, this tisane is best served chilled. It tastes very nice when blended with T2 Turkish Apple (which is made up of mostly sugar) or with a few teaspoons of strawberry jam in the mix. For an even better summer drink, add a few fresh strawberries and some orange and lime slices.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

my favourite fruit tea, so sweet and creamy without milk or sugar

This one is such a disappointment.. I thought that it would be delicious – creamy, sweet and juicy. What I taste is that general fruity taste that so many of these blends have… not really anything specific, but more of a mix of hibiscus with just a hint of random fruits. I was really hoping for strawberries and cream, but it was mostly hibiscus with a tiny bit of sweetness.

I received this as a gift but unfortunately found it difficult to finish the box… Although it smells lovely, the artificial strawberry taste is too reminiscent of the horrible cheap pink lip gloss I remember from my childhood.

I’d herad good things about this tea from friends, so I decided to try it.
It smelt and looked abseloutely wonderful, but the taste wasn’t so great. I found it to be a little sickly, even though I didn’t add any sweeteners… I’ve made one pot of it, and probably won’t be making another. ):