Chilli Kiss

Chili, Cinnamon
Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea Stephens
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 25 oz / 735 ml

• “I also found this one at the T2 store. This tea smells like Big Red but not quite at powerful smelling as Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon spice. The box recommends brewing 2-3 min at 95C. This is...” Read full tasting note
    sandragon 61 tasting notes
  • “THIS! THIS TEA! thank you *missB* this is a great spicy, delicious, yummy tea. Someone equated this to really intense cinnamon hearts but for me, it's not nearly as sugary as those are. this is...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4829 tasting notes
  • “So there is a viral video going around Facebook, that shows a woman plucking the feathers off a dead bird and supposedly eating it raw ON THE MONTREAL METRO. Now this all sounds much more...” Read full tasting note
    Visa1379 236 tasting notes
  • “Chilli, tea and cinnamon are three of my favourite things so this tea is perfect for me. It's a spicy black tea with quite a kick and I think it's a great winter warmer. I like mine with a dash of...” Read full tasting note
    priastarle 4 tasting notes

From T2

A special spicy black tea blended with chilli flakes that provides an unexpected hot kick. Rich and robust, this stimulating brew heats the mouth from start to finish. Cinnamon adds its delicious aroma and gives complexity to this unique flavour sensation. Shake before serving for a balanced distribution of chilli. Lucious cinnamon tea and hot chilli in one great blend. A winter warmer with a spicy kick. Black tea 69%, cinnamon pieces 15%, chilli crushed 15%, flavour

Brew: 1 teaspoon per 200mls, brew 2-3 minutes in water at 100 degrees Celsius.

Serve:
Black, can take a little sugar or honey to temper its fire.

Flavour: Chilli Cinnamon Spice

Strength: Strong

About T2 View company

I also found this one at the T2 store. This tea smells like Big Red but not quite at powerful smelling as Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon spice. The box recommends brewing 2-3 min at 95C. This is actually a pretty good but doesn’t have the punch of the aforemention H&S tea. It does tase of cinnamon and has some low background heat.

ashmanra

Doesn’t sound like my cuppa tea, but I hope you enjoy it! :)

THIS! THIS TEA! thank you missB this is a great spicy, delicious, yummy tea. Someone equated this to really intense cinnamon hearts but for me, it’s not nearly as sugary as those are. this is KICK without the sweet to back it up. this is smooth and spicy and just the right balance of kerpow! without being “omg get it out of my mouth ‘cause i’m a wuss and can’t drink really spicy things” :)

Hannah F.

My local T2 made a pot that had this, chai, and chocolate. It was pretty damn good!

i love this one…may have to try and place an order some day in the future..

Hannah F.

I think it also had Toasty Nougat in it? It made for a yummy, yummy mixture – they serve it with sugar and soy milk (usually vanilla).

oooh nice!

Now this all sounds much more shocking than it is. In the video, she does seem to be plucking the feathers of what Im assuming is a duck (she probably bought it in china town). People online are saying it is a dead pigeon, but I mean, come on…Really Everyone is saying she is eating it, but I think she is probably just pulling off some feathers with her teeth. People say that this is shocking.

What I think is shocking is that nobody tries to stop her, or tell her not to do that, or ask her if she is ok or anything. Then people say ‘Well she was scary’. I doubt a 25 year old, tiny asian woman, wearing very little clothes and heels could do anything to, well anyone, really.

I think it is sad that hundreds, if not thousands of people will watch this video and comment about how gross she is and say terrible things, and in the end, this woman who is clearly not all there probably just needs some sort of medical attention…So that s my opinion on the thing that everyone here is talking about today.

So anyway, I am actually drinking tea while I reflect on this and I LOVE this. The combination of spicy and cinnamon is awesome. I added a bit of sugar and I am drinking cinnamon hearts. Im not really gettting chocolate out of this, but it doesnt bother me.

Cathy Zheng

That’s exactly what I think when I see people judge those who might be unusual

Chilli, tea and cinnamon are three of my favourite things so this tea is perfect for me. It’s a spicy black tea with quite a kick and I think it’s a great winter warmer. I like mine with a dash of milk for a little richness.

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 350 ML

Now THIS is some spicy, delicious tea! I love this. So glad I decided to grab it in my mammoth T2 order (because they’re in Australia, and because they only sell 100g via airmail ordering).

It’s smooth and rich, like a melted chocolate vanilla cream (no chocolate flavor though really, it’s more the mouthfeel than anything). I’d ALMOST say a cinnamon heart, however I’m not a fan of those, and this is more chili than cinnamon. It’s definitely got kick – like Kapha from TeaGschwendner kick – so JustJames, I’ll refrain from sending you, or anyone else who doesn’t like hot things any of this. Sil, OMGsrsly however? You’re both getting some. ;)

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream

awesome! I didn’t actually realise they do international orders…i’ll have to keep that in mind for the future

Suziqzer

I’ve only seen the T2 teas mentioned a couple of times I’m guessing due to location. Sounds like a treat.

OMGsrsly

Oh goody! :D

When i worked in the Melbourne CBD i used to go to Max Brenner for their decadant South American Chili Chocolate. I have now found the T2 equivilant in Chilli Kiss ( just add a splash of Choc Soy) Or if you love it straight – perfect as is. This is my number 2 underated T2 Brew. Numbers 1, 3, 4 & 5 being Arctic Fire & Fruit Blush, Spring & Shimmer Punch

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 4 tsp 51 OZ / 1500 ML