Oolong Berry

Flavor, Oolong Tea Leaves, Raspberry
Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From T2

Raspberries are known as one of the worlds most perfect foods, so we guess that means this tea is in the same prestigious ranks! These beautiful crimson baubles have been combined with a light green oolong tea to create a wonderfully fragrant and intense yet delicate flavour. Berry bliss that will leave you begging for more.

About T2 View company

Sipdown #10 and I’m kinda disappointed that I saved my last cup of this for an iced tea as the berry flavour doesn’t come out at all. How strange! I really thought it’d explode.

Courtney

Bleh. Such a bother to save the last cup only for disappointment. I hope you have better teas today!

Thanks to memily for this tea!

This smells divine! It smells like fresh raspberries. I might have oversteeped this one, I found the taste a little bitter, which I usually don’t get when I oversteep oolongs. I’ll have to watch the time next time I guess. Otherwise it is pleasant enough. I found the flavour of the oolong a little weak, as well as the berry flavour. I could definitely tell it was raspberry flavoured, but it was drowned out by the bitterness. Despite all of that, it was still a pleasant enough cup, I just wish the taste was more in keeping with the scent.