Fruitalicious

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roxy Dangerchild

From T2

Buckle your seatbelt, it’s time for takeoff! A veritable explosion of fruit will have you squinting your eyes and slapping your thighs. With a tantalising mix of cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit and goji berries, your taste buds will be deliriously screaming for mercy! It’s sooo fruitalicious babe!

About T2 View company

So, I tried this tea for the first time today.

And I was a little disappointed. Everyone says that this tea tastes great iced – and I’m tempted to try it that way. I think the fault I made was brewing it for only 3 minutes.

It was a lovely pale peachy colour when poured, and smelt fantastic in the tin – it was a little underwhelming, but I’m sure it would be lovely if I tried it again. The overall taste was lovely and fruity, but I think the finish was lost because of the brewing time.

But I’m not dissuaded in any way at all – this is just a word of warning to all those prospective tea triers, make sure you brew this tea for a while and I’m sure it will be gorgeous. I will edit this post when I try it again! c:

Perfect addition to T2’s Pumping Pomegranate in an iced tea blend. Adds an even fruitier taste.

I really love this tea iced. I used the slow steep method whereby you just put it in the fridge for 8 hours and it turned out great. It’s a really sweet tea,I like to add chopped up strawberries. Perfect for summer!

Iced 8 min or more

Mmm, this tea always reminds me of bubblegum – just right for this morning’s cuppa.

i tried this in the shop the other day and it blew me away. such a great berry flavour, perfect for summer i’d say. on my shopping list for sure.