Red Green and Dreamy

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jessica
Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 254 oz / 7518 ml

From T2

A simply stunning infusion bursting with summer fruit. Juicy peaches and apricots play with green rooibos and pretty sunflower petals along with plums and berries for a gorgeously fresh and bright outlook. Sweet, fruity and silky smooth, this is a deliciously moreish, comforting and vibrant addition to every day.

About T2 View company

Very refreshing as both hot and cold. I use it as an iced tea in place of my morning juice, very refreshing.

The wonderful memily sent me this tea along with quite a few other T2 blends to try. This is the first of many. It’s 11pm so I needed a caffeine free treat before bed.

I think it’s quite difficult to find a good rooibos. We used to have a local tea house in my city that had afternoon tea with scones and cucumber sandwiches. I had my first rooibos there and I was in love. Their vanilla and caramel flavours were so good! And the base was delicious, it was sweet, not medicinal and just had this really unique flavour. Me and my mom bought a loose leaf tea pot and drank those teas for a year or so, but then stopped. Last year when I got back into loose leaf, I heard they were closing down and went there on the last day of the clearance sale to pick up some teas. They didn’t have those flavours which sucked, it would have been neat to see if I still felt the same way about them. I did pick up a few rooibos blends, and while the base is good, the flavours aren’t as good as the other ones.

This base in this tea is very similar to that. I am not getting any medicinal taste and it is just a light, sweet rooibos. I think I made this a touch too weak because I can’t detect a lot of fruit flavour, but I am picking up some peach notes. Next time I will add extra tea.

Fruity good times. I normally have this one on hand as a go-to iced tea but I felt like it hot tonight and it definitely delivered. Upped the teaspoon/cup ratio to get a stronger hot flavour out of it and it was definitely successful.

Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML