Chocolate

Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Jessica

From T2

A classic Keemun base with cocoa bean chunks scattered throughout brews a delicious bittersweet treat. A subtle cocoa flavour sings over the tea, providing a discerning sweetness and a warm, nutty finish. Wonderfully warming in winter.

About T2 View company

This tea is quite nice. It has more of a cocoa taste than a sweet chocolate taste. Its quite good.

missB sent this one my way. Note to those that try this, it’s much better hot than when it cools lol i got distracted with work and ended up having to drink a bunch of it on the cooler side. hot, this is delicious chocolate tea…warm this is more of a thin liquidy sort of vaguely reminiscent of chocolate sort of tea. I vastly prefer it hot heh

I’m a bit surprised mine is the second review of this tea; it’s billed as one of T2’s bestselling blends, and I understand why now. It’s a subtle chocolate, more dark chocolate or unsweetened cocoa than anything, and the dryness from having a mouthful of cocoa comes through quite well (with zero astringency). It’s a lovely blend, a bit surprising in fact, as I was expecting ooey-gooey chocolate, and this is more of a connoisseurs blend. Lovely.

Flavors: Chocolate

i’ll move to australia and review more australian teas… hehe

MissB

You’re most definitely getting some of this, and all of the related teas (Terrific Toffee, Chocolate Chip Chai, Arctic Fire, etc.)

I need a job that let’s me travel the world tasting teas