Relax

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Hibiscus, Juniper, Lavender Flowers, Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, Rose Petals
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Curlsaugogo
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “In my quest for a sleepy bedtime tea that also looks pretty in glass... Brewed with boiling water for the time it took to find my iPhone and put it on the charger, which was longer than usual...” Read full tasting note
    Curlsaugogo 13 tasting notes

From T2

A soothing, calming blend to ease tension and clear the mind. Sweet chamomile provides the honey-tinged base for fragrant rose and lavender’s fresh florals. Lemongrass, hibiscus and hawthorn berries complement the tranquillity. Well-balanced and gently refreshing, this is the perfect way to find serenity.

About T2 View company

In my quest for a sleepy bedtime tea that also looks pretty in glass…
Brewed with boiling water for the time it took to find my iPhone and put it on the charger, which was longer than usual today…. :)
Im no chamomile expert – it has put me off a little bit at times before, but this one seems gentle. I added a touch of honey to the last bit given they mentioned a honeyed flavour – and this gives it a nice roundness, but it is quite an interesting little floral brew all by itself.