Sencha Peach

Chamomile, Dried Peaches, Mallow Flowers
Fruity, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by kiara0206

From T2

Sweet herbaceous sencha blended with the warm summer flavours of peachy perfection. The wafting fruit flavour doesn’t overwhelm but leaves a long, subtly sweet fruity finish. Light and bright, balanced and beautiful, this is a little ray of sunshine in the heart of winter and a refreshing joy when iced in summer.

Sencha green tea, dried peach pieces, mallow flowers, chamomile, flavour

About T2 View company

I love T2 teas, especially the Sencha scented range. Sencha Peach and Sencha Quince are definitely my favorites. #tea

I agree with the below comment, smells awesome, flavour pretty good but prefer sencha by itself in terms of taste, kinda lost the flavour.

this one is the best smelling green tea ive smelt. but as for taste its nice but not as good as the smell.

I just bought this during the T2 VIP event last night. It smells really good, and I like the peach flavour. I like sencha by itself, but I like fruit tisanes too, so a mix of both is always good in my books.

I actually tasted a mix of Sencha Peach and Fruitalicious as iced tea, and I’ve been thinking of getting the Fruitalicious one. However, I couldn’t taste the Fruitalicious at all. Might have been the ratio of the mix, but I could taste the sweetness of the peach, so I went with it.

(I know someone else tasted the blend and picked the Sencha Peach too, haha).

It’s good hot or cold. I’m lazy so I never make iced tea. For me, tea has to taste good when hot, or I won’t buy it. This one is nice, because it’s not too strong (I don’t like black teas, usually, because they’re too strong), and there’s a natural sweetness to it.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

One of my favourite flavoured teas is a Black Tea with Peach and Ginger, so I was pleased to try this out. The leaves smell strongly of peach, and this taste carries into the flavour of the tea well. Peaches are incredibly smooth and take out a lot of the bite that you would usually get in a sencha. You can still taste the grassiness, but not as strongly, and it is not at all bitter (as long as it’s not brewed too long). It’s a nice twist on sencha, certainly worth a try if you like new flavours. It doesn’t quite match up to that Black tea with peach and ginger, but it’s perhaps a summery alternative.

I absolutely adore this T2 flavour. I find I usually have to steep it for the full 3 minutes recommended to get a really full flavour, and it is true that it’s not the strongest flavour out there, but it’s truly delectable.
Recently I’ve started using this blend as a base for my summer Iced Tea. Brew a batch, cool it down using frozen raspberries, and top it off with some thin slices of yellow peach for garnish.