Sencha Peach

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tina

From T2

Sweet herbaceous sencha blended with the warm summer flavours of peachy perfection. The wafting fruit flavour doesn’t overwhelm but leaves a long, subtly sweet fruity finish. Light and bright, balanced and beautiful, this is a little ray of sunshine in the heart of winter and a refreshing joy when iced in summer.

Ingredients:
Sencha green tea, dried peach pieces, mallow flowers, chamomile, flavour

About T2 View company

I love T2 teas, especially the Sencha scented range. Sencha Peach and Sencha Quince are definitely my favorites. #tea

I agree with the below comment, smells awesome, flavour pretty good but prefer sencha by itself in terms of taste, kinda lost the flavour.

this one is the best smelling green tea ive smelt. but as for taste its nice but not as good as the smell.

I absolutely adore this T2 flavour. I find I usually have to steep it for the full 3 minutes recommended to get a really full flavour, and it is true that it’s not the strongest flavour out there, but it’s truly delectable.
Recently I’ve started using this blend as a base for my summer Iced Tea. Brew a batch, cool it down using frozen raspberries, and top it off with some thin slices of yellow peach for garnish.