Ginger Spice

Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

• “I LOVE YOU, GINGER SPICE. What a babe! I've tried this tea a bunch of different ways – black, black sweetened (with a sprinkle of sugar/honey), white, and white sweetened. My favourite is black...” Read full tasting note
    memily 316 tasting notes

From T2

Gentle ginger plays with orange peel pieces and sweet vanilla over a black tea base to produce a delicious medium-bodied tea. Sweet and fragrant, this is a perfect winter warmer, or light and sensational in summer served with chunks of orange, a cinnamon stick and loads of ice.

About T2 View company

I LOVE YOU, GINGER SPICE. What a babe! I’ve tried this tea a bunch of different ways – black, black sweetened (with a sprinkle of sugar/honey), white, and white sweetened. My favourite is black sweetened, but all the ways are just fine, and serve to make this tea totally versatile. The black tea is light enough that you can leave steeping for ages, and there are no bitter notes to the flavour so at no point does it ruin. The cinnamon, ginger and orange work so deliciously together.

I first tried Ginger Spice labelled as a Mother’s Day special “Apple Crumble” and I couldn’t resist that kind of advertising (or packaging). Delighted (and a bit dismayed, to be totally honest) to find that the specials were just renamed standards, and “Apple Crumble” was actually Ginger Spice. Such a relief, because I’m almost out of my first batch and I was starting to fret.